A Broken Heart! Please Help!?

I fell in love with a girl a while ago. Due to living situations I’m unable to speak to her. She found another man in the process. I evoked Sitri to break them up and to allow no other man to touch her while I build my empire and return to her. Sitri tried his best but the task was too great for him. So I evoked Asmodeus to do the same thing.

I usually never feel doubt in rituals, but since Sitri told me about his failure I was heartbroken and I have doubt now. I even asked the tarot cards if Asmodeus agreed, they said no. I cant evoke feeling this pain, now. Can anyone help? Please?

Don’t get me wrong but the problem might be with you. There is no spirit which will manifest something in your life if you don’t follow your tasks as well. By that I mean, you can’t just give a spirit task and then hide somewhere and wait. Maybe it’s your confidence? Maybe Sitri stoped working just because of that, since he realized that you don’t put any effort to it, or you just limited him in some way or maybe he saw that she’s not worth of you, or even maybe he saw better opportunity for you in future. I suggest you to find a way to start talking with that girl again. Also, I may suggest you demoness Ladilok. I started working with her not that long ago and I think that she may help you with this kind of job.

I wish you luck!

By the way, if you want some more info regard demoness Ladilok, feel free to PM me.

1 Like

Flame said it well,

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/lavitathe-angel-of-broken-hearts-a-very-useful-exercise/msg81689/#msg81689]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/lavitathe-angel-of-broken-hearts-a-very-useful-exercise/msg81689/#msg81689[/url]

First , learn the stages of grief and work them
DABDA
Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance.

Magick is for the Implementation of your Own True Will, but to use it for Violating someone elses would be something even you would resent deeply.

With all the other fish in the sea- go get a better one.

I understand losing someone you felt a connection too. The worst situation is when you fully love someone, willing to do anything for them, and the feeling is not reciprocated. I understand the desire to want to force them to be with you. But the minute you feel the need to force her to be with you…you no longer love her. You just want to own her, possess her, like an object. If you love something/someone, let them go, if they come back they are yours and you are theirs forever more, if they don’t then they are not fully compatible with you to begin with. That is my feeling, I also know that some people just wish to dominate others and damn the person they are dominating feelings. So do you love her, or want to own her?

2 Likes

The idea of compatibility is for normal people. In magick we strive to make changes. In relationships or self-improvement we strive to make changes. So if you change yourself and someone else to be compatible you feel love for them then it is no different.

Love is just an emotional feeling you give off that was triggered by certain conditions, and we all have our various triggers to different emotional states. Understanding this and putting it to use is Magick.

Being as that leaf that blows whichever way the wind blows it is more akin to practicing magick within the set confines of a destiny, rather than utilizing magick to make changes to ones karma/destiny. I think if you did love magick that was not from desperation it may improve your overall results.

I’ve done love magick in the past, my enthusiasm for it fell apart when I realised I was trying to totally change someone else whilst not being willing to change myself even a little to examine the fixation I had on this person.

IMO using magick to attract the RIGHT person, who’s going to bring their own heart and soul to the relationship and not just be a toy, is the best option - in a proper partnership both people grow, in a George & Mildred-type situation where one always has the upper hand while the other’s downtrodden, what’s the chance of long-term happiness?

Might just as well buy a Real Doll and be done with. JMO!

(^ Abd yes I do also totally see the appeal of that… hehe.)

Normal people change all the time. Thats why they are such dummies when it comes to political strife and world change, following authoritie and all sorts of things. Strong people with a Will is a much different story.

Changing a person who is already built up is a Job. There is no morals regarding it except if you are actually being fun with the person or not. Do you yourself even enjoy “the job?” It is all just a matter of perspective, especially on what you want and what you could offer the person especially, which by the way is more rightfully justified by you and no one else.

Oh I didn’t catch that. You said “totally” trying to change someone else. Maybe moving a little slower would help some people. But I consider the whole process a relationship. Magick just makes changes faster, so magick is like having a relationship.

edit to Add:

This is the Ancient debate of “Is it ethical to use magick for love?” Which is why I laugh at it. But you are right… attract the RIGHT person. But when you were hunting to change someone even then you should have selected the right person.

George and Mildred is awesome. :slight_smile:

IMO using magick to attract the RIGHT person, who’s going to bring their own heart and soul to the relationship and not just be a toy, is the best option - in a proper partnership both people grow, in a George & Mildred-type situation where one always has the upper hand while the other’s downtrodden, what’s the chance of long-term happiness?

(^ Abd yes I do also totally see the appeal of that… hehe.)
[/quote]

You can, don’t give yourself an excuse like that.

If you feel you can’t summon an entity, well, summon the pain.

Then bind it.

[quote=“parakate, post:11, topic:8012”]George and Mildred is awesome. :slight_smile:

(^ Abd yes I do also totally see the appeal of that… hehe.)[/quote]
[/quote]

You do not have to buy a doll. You are already surrounded by plenty of Dolls (people) who Obey the wrong authority and want a shitty downtrodden country.

Desmon - why don’t you just Evoke Beleth, but really put alot of dedication and raw power into the Evokation (do not hold back). A demoness of love to be called upon to overcome all serious antagonisms (i.e. if you do not fit the hollywood fantasy of an imaginary profile they might have in their head).

Ok. Even though there are a number of love demons and they all do a different job (if anyone wants to figure it out maybe that would be an interesting thread. Differences between Love demons), what seperates Sitri from Beleth is raw power. Sitri is a Prince, and Beleth is a Queen. Kings/Queens in the demonic realms are on a much different level Personality AND POWER wise and most assuredly has a much greater Willpower and way more Wicked than the lower ranking ones. That of course is just a generalization based on experience with the different types.

1 Like

Or, you can get lucky like I did, and find the Living God/dess of your dreams who has backbone, intellect, and gorgeousness all wrapped up in one. :heart:

But I get it, I wasn’t saying my way was the only way, some people like different kinds of relationships, so long as you KNOW what you want then it’s all good IMO. :slight_smile:

I see. Well Spirit and Spirit Influence is something that exists both inside of individuals as well as around them. A spirit is a cross if a variety of influences of consciousness and energy, just as the expressed actions of each individual are likewise the expression of varying consciousness and energy. If one person isnt influencing said individual then someone else is…magick and physical reality are synonymous.

So to make a comment of say me casting a love spell on someone and saying it isnt right is a form of Thought Policing just the same if similar things were said if I were to do social things to a girl via verbal methods lets say that caught her attention and turned her on in the right ways and you just said “oh that is manipulative and immoral,” just because it does not fit a social standard…such as achieving the same or lesser resupt by having to cough up needless amounts of cash to a dating scene or whatever.

My opinion is magick and influence are synonymous and we are all somehow enslaved to some ideal of how things should be. Ive had people make similar comments in lieu of calling it “Tantric” or whatever…to me just another negative limitation. Lets put things into perspective… This line of thinking is not how you get ahead in magick, material life or Love of any variety as someone who should Master the Elements.

Now of course as I influence the world around me I have no problem adapting and changing things within myself as well in accordance with any sort of relationship. But now of course it is always the nature of the Mage to be evil who wants to manipulate any system and not be a perfect sheep only getting standard fare “doled out” to them. That is why I cannot and will not accept certain comments like that, because I tend to see and know alot of different things others generally do not. No offense taken of course =)

To shorten it I agree everyone is just different and a nice Feminine Female package sounds nice. I will still always looo to capitulize on anything.

Desmon do not be ashamed of using magick on someone. If you are going to violate someone do so in a pleasant way. Its either you or some other guy. Thats the low down name of the game.

^ I agree with that. I don’t think it’s “thought policing” though to share what finally worked for me? :slight_smile:

Anyway he’s heard from both points of view, so hopefully something will click.

[quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:8012”]I fell in love with a girl a while ago. Due to living situations I’m unable to speak to her. She found another man in the process. I evoked Sitri to break them up and to allow no other man to touch her while I build my empire and return to her. Sitri tried his best but the task was too great for him. So I evoked Asmodeus to do the same thing.

I usually never feel doubt in rituals, but since Sitri told me about his failure I was heartbroken and I have doubt now. I even asked the tarot cards if Asmodeus agreed, they said no. I cant evoke feeling this pain, now. Can anyone help? Please?[/quote]

reconjure sitri and ask him to break your connetion to her. in 2008 i was seeing somebody who cheated on me and i saw it happen the moment it took place in a remote view that hit me out of nowhere. 2 days later i went to her house and conjured sitri in an invocation. i still don’t remember what happened, i kept blacking out. all i remember is i blacked out, then came to when i nearly burned my face off lighting incense to sitri, then i blacked out again, and i was in the living room showing her sitri’s sigil, and i grabbed it back and blacked out again, then i came to i was rubbing her feet in her room, and i blacked out again and when i came to i was back in the living room in front of her computer. i then erased every message i ever sent her - she didn’t come out of her room the whole time. in the morning when she woke up, i was right there and as soon as she said hi i walked out the door without a word.

sitri completely undid every bit of heartbreak i had. i haven’t thought about her since then at all and when i do, i have no feeling for her. sitri is GREAT for that.

try doing that and good luck

I evoked Asmodeus to do the same job. So, far I haven’t seen negative effects.

asmodeus is good too. you should be fine from here on