A bit of Help

Many of you don’t know me but I’m desperate. I found that I have cancer and I need a very expensive operation. Can you help me with some money ?
I do not know what else to do.

There are lots of topics on money. Go to “Making Money Spells” and find lots of ideas. Also, there’s the section “Healing And Self-Defense”. That may be of interest to you as well

Ok. Thank you

A small donation will be good. Is for my concer surgery.

Er…highly unlikely to happen.

Others here may not agree with me, but I usually don’t prefer to give money to people. Instead, I’m happy to provide them with the methods I have used, occult or otherwise, to obtain wealth. The resources for these methods are all over this site. It is my general opinion that, if people aren’t willing to do the work themselves, then I have no moral obligation to help them - quite the opposite actually.

So, read up, do some candle magic or sigil magic if you are a beginner. Do an evocation for an appropriate spirit if you are capable. Once you have tried these basic methods, if you need assistance, ask away.

-Frater Cervus

No wellfare here, dude! You said in another post that you started to practice since you were 12 years old, right? Well, this is the time to put your money where your mouth is.

Vladus call on Raphael.

I can’t fight with cancer dude. You can? I don’t think so. Shut up please.

I’m sure there are many who would be willing to help you out energetically or through ritual. Asking for money on a forum of this nature is not the right approach. Typically, money is a byproduct of our work, not the focus.

MODERATOR!!!

Having cancer doesn’t give you the right to lose respect, for starters!
Also, I told you where to go on this forum but you don’t want it, because you are sick. Is that our problem? What in the world were you thinking to come to a forum such as this and ask for money? We don’t do charity!
Obvious you are not willing to make an effort, well, tough!

I have seen cancer-patients fighting like lions to get through it. Find your surviver mode, dude. Don’t be a cry baby, lose that “poor me” mentality and go for it yourself.
But I feel that you would even refuse if a member would do a ritual for ya. Because it’s about the money, right?

And AcidKing, I don’t do requests :wink:

[quote=“Vladus, post:1, topic:3341”]Many of you don’t know me but I’m desperate. I found that I have cancer and I need a very expensive operation. Can you help me with some money ?
I do not know what else to do.[/quote]

Bran is right. I had a relative that fought and fought hard against cancer. He had a couple of months to live, and fought against it, lived for three years. I am not one to talk on will, but if you have imagination, emotion, and knowledge, then you have will.

I know that most here don’t care for RHP, here is a spell that can be easily found in a book, but worked for me.
Items needed - silver and gold colored coins (can be pennies and nickels), glass filled with water, full moon, preferably in an earth sign.
On the night of the full moon, seek a place outside where you wont be disturbed, and let the water catch the reflection of the moon.
Put the coins in the glass while reciting
"Lovely Lady of the moon,
Bring to me your wealth right soon.
Fill my hands with silver and gold,
All you give my purse can hold."
It will make things work for you, and you might experience an alchemical change as well. Believe it, do it, and forget it. Then do your hardest to find means for the money.

As far as healing, I’m sure that there are resources for healing as well as for money. Use them.

I have seen here or elsewhere that Raphael can be used, a triangle with his name split in three, sigil in the triangle, and evoke him.

I am a nobody with little knowledge and experience, but I read the posts here, and there are an amazing number of people here with knowledge and experience. Listen to them.

Good luck, have fun with your renewed health and prosperity.

Fuego

And AcidKing, I don’t do requests ;-)[/quote]

So no random drinking contests?? Damn!

I’ll try to help. I won’t give you money because I’m tight on that too.

But I’ll try talking or at least charging Raphael’s sigil with you.

( not good with evocation. Yet… )

And AcidKing, I don’t do requests ;-)[/quote]

So no random drinking contests?? Damn![/quote]

LOL, I’m always in for such contests :slight_smile: