A Bat appeared at court

Hi Everyone,

I was at a court proceeding today and a bat appeared out of no where and had the matter adjourned. Has this ever happened to anyone here? Is there a spirit that takes a form of a bat?

4 Likes

I don’t know about a spirit… but this is my story…

Some time in the past I was stuck in uni and I could not progress to the final year and I could not find a job either because I didn’t have the qualifications.
So my confidence had gone down and I was studying to pass a small certificate that could alone help me to at least find a junior role.
On the night of my exam we got in the house a bat. We lived at the city town centre so there were no places for a bat to live. Like caves etc. Plus we lived on the 7th floor. It was very strange but we took it as a lucky omen.
I passed my exam with flying colors and I got unstuck from uni and proceeded to the final year. AND… I found a job too.

I believe that it is not bad… but that is my take from my personal experience

7 Likes

Thanks. I hope that it’s a positive sign as well for my case.

2 Likes

In my experience, bats symbolize the finding of something hidden, whether it’s something that has been hidden to you for example(success) or the truth (like in a courthouse). However that’s just omens, I’m not aware of a spirit that manifests as a bat.

3 Likes

Okay. Thanks. I will be keeping that in mind.