A backdoor to omnipotence?

Inspiried by the “Hōgyoku” from the anime/manga bleach

The Hōgyoku (崩玉, Crumbling Orb; Viz: “Breakdown Sphere”) also referred as the Orb of Distortion, is a unique substance in the form of a small orb that can dissolve the boundaries between a Shinigami and a Hollow, granting either the powers of the other.

Its true power …

lies in its ability to sense the hearts of those around it and materialize their deepest desire.

What do you think about this?

Could i create, like… a sigil or fetish with the similar effect?
-Something…intelligent, not just one “order” or “programming” presented by a thought symbol. And how could i charge it?

OR: is this kinda how a “magical servitor” works?

5 Likes

Should i visualize, for example; an black pyramid with the sigil on it,
to which i would give orders -or would visualize “hands” or invisible forces, reaching from the pyramid inside of me, pulling out all i desire -represented by fiery objects, which would be absorbed by the pyramid -or something similar?

1 Like

Don’t go to anime for your occult knowledge. :frowning: That is how people fall into delusional roleplay. Look inside yourself for the omnipotence in you, there are no shortcuts to self realization. Anime can be based on the occult but the occult should not be based on anime. But if it you want to use the anime as inspiration I suppose that’s ok.

9 Likes

Thats what it is.
~And i wanted your thoughts -regarding what you think is possible.

4 Likes

@Drachir Here’s my take on this. Firstly, please don’t take Anime as Truth. That is ridiculous. Secondly, there are back doors. I won’t go too far into that though. It’s interesting to note though that from the perspective from anyone who’s into traditional Asian Internal Alchemy BALG would seem very much like a back door.

2 Likes