9 month long Rune Magick Course

Its almost Febuary and I wanted to let you guys know about my 9 month long course on Rune Magick is soon to begin. This is a smiliar course to my Tarot one I started last year but focused on the runes. This is not a video course, or an audio course. But an interactive course with a group of people as well as several one to ones with myself. Let me give you the run down.

In this course you will be added to an exclusive group of course members. Over the course of this nine months you will get:

2 - 3 Lessons per week Via video, written and audio content.
Practical assignments that require no extra tools to be purchased.
Platform to discuss your own work with other members of the course.
Several One to One Consultations with me to discuss the runes and rune magick topics.
Several free resources on the runes such as ebooks, videos and documentaries.
A free copy of my own book on the Runes, Beyond Prophecy.

In this course you will learn:

What the Rune are?
History and Modern Use!
Each individual rune, their meanings and applications.
Methods of discovering and deepening your understanding on the runes.
Rituals and Spells for the Runes. This includes areas like charms, talismans and fetishes.
Evocation rituals of the literal runes.
Knowledge on how the runes work, the science and spirituality behind them.
Most of all you will learn how to use them right away and get results.
How to make your own set of runes with easy materials and without artistic talent.

Throughout this course there will also be some special guest appearances for video lessons with known seasoned practitioners in this area of study. Dan Updike, Oskar Myrberg and more.

This course Begins Febuary and you can find a link to the course below. Since the course lasts nine months I am offering very flexible payment plans, you can pay all at once, or make one payment and pay the rest later. If you are interested in a payment plan you can contact me directly and we can work out an arrangement.

This is a course you wont want to miss :slight_smile:

Stay True & Stay Awesome!!!

https://www.asbjorntorvol.com/product-page/da-at-magick-course-the-runes-9-month-course

9 Likes

I apologise for my dumbness :sweat_smile:

I hope you do this again in the future.

wont be until late next year I do this course again. but I usually do allow people to come in after the official date it just means they have catch up to do.

I am enrolled yaaaaay :smiley:

2 Likes

This is about to begin again for any interested.

1 Like

It is very cool that you are doing this, although I have little interest in Norse magick at this moment, aside from working with Hel, I would like to say that you are definitely a cut above and beyond for doing something outside of what is typically accepted when it comes to Norse work.

Continue to Enlighten the masses, nothing but respect here.

1 Like

The link in the original post no longer works. Is there a new one?

There is a new link yes. If interested hit me up in a pm