9 gatekeepers

Is there a specific order to evoke the 9?

What order to call them in?

1 Like

To the Gatekeepers: "Come into me, please. Take possession of me

1 Like

An adrenalin rush?

1 Like

It would take a while but I think it’d be worth it. I’m assuming all must be physically present. I don’t think networking over phones and computers would warrant a great connection (plus electronics can just plainly screw up.

1 Like

Yeah exactly. Tell me you don’t get excited or did the first time you performed any ritual. Thinking about it excites me these days. Every evening before bed I not only do some mental exercises I perform a welcoming ritual to the 9 gatekeepers. Obviously I wish it was as easy as say:

“oh gatekeepers across the veil; Amaymon, Abaddon, Asmodeus, Astaroth, Azazel, Ba’al, Belzebub, Lucifuge Rocale, and Satan {with or without titles and their domain) please enter and navigate to the core my mind, fill my body with your vibrations and current, and enflame my soul with truth and enlightenment to aid in opening up the gates.”

But that’s a tad bit too easy and there isn’t much wrong I suppose in that idea (I could be mega wrong) and currently I work with Buer, Murmur and slowly Focolar and Aim (my quartet). I haven’t forgotten Lilith or Tiamat and there is a tingling of Kali I think about incorporating. I always keep earth close as an element and at times I move too slowly in anything as far as workings.

As far as dipping your toes in the lake of fire, it’s a start. I might laugh at being shoved from behind and plummeting headlong in though. I like to savor the experience rather than just get it over with. If there is urgency directed to me by the select spirits I will divine and question why before making a decision.

2 Likes

ooh, I need to try this!

1 Like

It is if you want it to be . You are the creator of your reality. You just need to approach it the right way.

I called them one at a time, but yeah, that’ll work. Works for me

1 Like

I feel that it should start with Azazel

1 Like

In my younger days/years, I have heard even Christian prophets talk about people seeing Angels and Demons fighting each other with Our Physical Eyes.
So they are preparing for this to happen as well. The Veil Rending/Opening.
But, I am not waiting around for this to occur naturally.

2 Likes

One of my biggest problems is, I cannot find anyone online with the Courage to explain in plain english what the veil is, where it is, in the atmosphere, and how to open it.
I have heard that the Astral realm is 3 feet higher than the physical ground. If this helps anyone.

1 Like

Also I will be doing the Fire Meditations ( Joy of Satan and Franz Bardon material ), and I can keep it up for quite a while ( hours ? ), so if any entity wants to come into me during these rituals, and through me for the purpose of opening the veil, then feel free to do so.
((( I let that be your secret and the entities secret, what they plan to do with me and through me. )))
That way these rituals will have the best chance of success.
And, fire is high frequency vibration, so it should be able to close tha ‘‘Gap’’ ( energetically, frequency ) between the 3rd and 4th dimension.

1 Like

It’s everywhere. I believe It’s a non-dimensional, non-physical, non-temporal barrier. It simply blocks the living from seeing the unexplainable dimensions beyond. It has no thickness. Those that have attuned their senses (astral, second sight, etc etc) can glimpse beyond the veil. Veil is fitting as just like a veil on a person sometimes one gets a vision through it. Imho

Another’s view:

Some Christian works talk of the 4 evils of god.

1 Like

So essentially the veil is actually the astral/spiritual realm itself, vibrating at such a high vibrational frequency that we cannot see, hear or feel it with our 5 physical senses ?
Which is why we need the 3rd eye which taps into a higher frequency such as the astral realm?
So raising our vibrational frequency would be the best bet to do this.
THE SMART THING TO DO IS TO ASK THE GATEKEEPERS ABOUT WHAT I AM ASKING HERE !
They know a lot more than us about this.

1 Like

And whatever works for each person here, would it be smart to keep that secret, to ensure the best chance of success?
I can afford to say some things. Others might need secrecy for their safety and the success of the workings.

1 Like

Would the 4 evils of God be related the the 4 Crowned Princes of Hell ? The 4 directions and 4 elements ?
Sounds like it might be more Jewish occult code book drivel, twisting the occult principles to scare away Gentiles from accessing the old Gods and personal spiritual power.
I do not know this. I see the possibility based on all of the occult material I have read.

1 Like

I should have quoted those as now I forget. The thing I see Edwards drone on about is innocence and perfection.

If you are truly innocent imho. You will be DEAD! Innocent little babies of any being of animal or human can’t defendend themselves and don’t know the cruelties or should I say eventualities it takes to survive in an ever changing universe. We have to lose that innocence and SURVIVE!

Wanting a shepherd and god basically controlling us or keeping us as a prisoner in its “heaven” under its dictatorship and hierarchy is what these people preach. Let there be no doubts they are higher up in this imaginary tier than those they talk down too. They’d like to proclaim they are right next to god above the pope, saints, other priests etc. I saw this in Dante’s writing as well since he was having such a …ahem… time with the current church at the time.

Every priest I’ve seen arrogance, and every Christian with a longer standing I see the same.

There’s a bit in that last. Link about preaching equality and it almost seems like a spiritual communism where everyone is equal and innocent. BLECK!!!

Fuck that idea of heaven. What does one do there? Again… (and look at the old catholic ways where they really shove the 7 deadly sins didn’t your throat:

1. You must prostrate before the lord always and forever.

2. NONE OF THE SINS IN ANY AMOUNT.

There’s no sex, eating, collecting, lazing about, competition (leads to pride, envy, wrath).

EVERYONE IS EQUAL AND WITHOUT WANT.

That’s because you get nothing but vibrating and praising the being.

FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!

a sense it it’s a hell but you’re vibrating or controlled in this prostrating manner. That music of choirs is simpy different frequencies of this harmonized praising of GOD!!

FOREVER!

Hmmm… you know maybe me thinking of being filled with the cthonic current is no different. Am I prostrating to willing sex up the lower vibration qliphoth beings and absorb all that it is . Is that worship much the same. The more I think about it now maybe it’s wrong.

Polar opposites of relatively the same ideals vibrating in a current. Being possessed mind, body spirit constantly trying to be filled with that current seems to mirror that. Is there a difference?

Eternity and infinity one in the same by different names. What the hell can one really want when it comes to such a paradox. Like a top or wave will the individual flow at points into one and the other? Cliche heaven to hell to heaven to hell in a never ending cycle. Is life just a mere distraction/vacation in this sort of schizoid dream or existence that may or may not be a single living GOD.

Think of the diablo lore that’s based on earth lore. Anu got bored and frustrated and broke off that Tiamat like being. They fought and both died in a way forming heaven and hell and 7 primes of each. They fought over a world stone that was stolen and that formed sanctuary. Each side usually controlled one side or the other for a time until Tyrael destroyed it.

Anyways eternity. What do you do with it?
Is any route wrong?
What’s the point of opening up the gates?

And biggest questions?
Do they know how to open the gates?
And are they instructing the selected individuals on how to open them?
What’s the time table here?

As a confrontationalist I could care less if heaven and god found out and would openly challenge said being esp to annihilation. There’s little to look forward to if eternal current is just a vibrational boredom of prostrating on either end.

Slavery is hated!
Being truly free and knowing truth is wanted.
But what then?

ETERNITY OF WHAT!

3 Likes

Wow thats a lot of passion. I am glad that my topic has stirred some strong emotion.:grinning:
I never expected to elicit such a stong response. Thank you.

It’s funny, I wake up with lots of energy and the dreams are pretty mundane but fantastic to me to say the least. The spirits in this dream world was like a holiday resort. They told me it was winter but really wasn’t cold and looked like a tropical mountain valley resort.

I was surprised how short Focolar’s enn is. And I have the current list of gatekeepers memorized. I’m fairly certain my grounding base will be Buer, Murmur, Aim, Focolar and one more. That’s a good start esp since I hardly read about the spirits and listen for the flow to the names. I’ll probably perform a divinitation through Lucifer and them. Buer for movement in any direction, Murmur as a guide and suggestion, Focolar to remove and sink the obstacles and barrier (mind, spirit), and Aim to point on target. Once there are five, I know the enns perfectly, and I can trace their sigils in the air (working on that one) then it’s just a matter of creating astral and physical altars.

I’m let to believe the fifth spirit has to do with getting past locks and opening. Together they easily create a vehicle of travel. From there it’s continually invoking the current, scrying and searching for the keys to open the gates.

While I greatly enjoy passion and pleasure of demons and the headiness of partial possession/obsession it takes a lot to maintain. There are still barriers in me that must be broken because I’ve brutally pounded on those for decades with little avail. As I’ve said before, I placed myself in an isolationist antisocial prison since a child and completely destroying that cubicle isn’t easy. It’s created a huge shielding and blindness in me towards the spirit world and in a major sense I have to trust the guides. I’m prone to fits of self defeat cycling to rage and spiritual suicide (ie wanting to be annihilated by the OMNI).

Lust quiets that so thankfully I had worked with Lilith and Lucifer as initiation. I’m lucky to be in an age where spiritual experiences are easy to access via media (very much so). In this regard I see these gates almost complete thrown open. It’s only some sort of free form of near physical manifestation that just isn’t coming through.

I believe we will see more of the current Churches take blows as their deceptions are revealed. And I know that the Catholic Church is very corrupt. Too many ex priests and nuns are coming forward and exposing them.

So more saturation in the FREEDOM of spirituality that isn’t rooted in Judaism/Christianity/Islam/etc. if the churches weren’t so jealous, power mad, and bigoted towards other spirituality and worked to actually expand freedom and door opening they might be ok. As is, they embody the sins they preach against. Most priests I see are gluttonous, greedy, prideful people. Look at the popes, bishops, etc. FAT FAT FAT and dressed in the finest finery living off the labors of parishioners and paying ZILCH in taxes. Terror & Shame is their game. Who is the evil?

Certainly not the spirits they accuse as such.

That’s off topic though except… I think the churches want the gate or gates to themselves and want to control the spirits. The Vatican has vaults and vaults and catacombs of who knows what but they hoard secrets.

1 Like

I was going to email the pope, but Belial implied that it would be a waste of time.

1 Like