72 Songs of Solomon (updated & fast-loading)

It’s not really music, it’s the sound version of a sigil I guess you could call it. Whether you dig it or not, by the time you go through it once you should feel the entity’s presence, because they were the ones who made it

12 Likes

I know it’s not really music. It just sounds creepy and evil as fuck and I thought demons were more just godlike than traditional evil.

Thank you for your time amd effort, as a newbie I found this quite informative…Now, I know what diety does what…:pray:t5::pray:t5:

1 Like

Powerful stuff. As soon as i played Asmoday’s i could smell him. First it was like something was burning then gas type smell. Unlike anything i smelled before. Didn’t expect that. Pretty cool.

1 Like

Would you be willing to make a song for a certain son of Lilith’s? I can give you his name and sigil in pm if you’d like. We are just really impressed and this caught his attention.

Sure!

1 Like

Thanks for the music, Bookmarked.

2 Likes

I hope this will help call king paimon

Thanks a lot for taking the time to post these songs…:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:. Can we download them for use during invocation and meditation?
Regards

bookmarked thank you for this audios!!:clap::clap::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Yes

1 Like

bumping this just so more people see it :slight_smile:

Thank you DeAthreeper I bookmarked this page I’m @ a couple people too so they check this out.

@Keteriya. @Czar_Lish

2 Likes

I’ve never said it before but I’ve used these when contacting demons and it helped me a lot, so thank you for your amazing work :smiley: !

1 Like

still using these with my evocations :slight_smile: hope some new people see this and try it out!

4 Likes

I really appreciate all the time and energy you put into this. Added bonus, you decided to share it with us, Thank you.

2 Likes

I’m going to listen to the gremory audio today, I’m a little scared because I’m a beginner, I don’t know how to protect myself if the spirit attacks me