72 Songs of Solomon (updated & fast-loading)

Is there a song and enn for Lucifer?

2 Likes

Don’t underestimate the power of sound when it comes to magick

7 Likes

I love those so awesome!

4 Likes

This looks and sounds really amazing! I’ll have to give this a try one of these times.

4 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, yes I do: Stream Song Of Lucifer by Ascended Songs | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

3 Likes

Doing all 72 is quite the achievement! so much energy and time!

2 Likes

Great idea. Thanks

Hello @deathreeper
Thank you for giving an explanation, I have wondered a long time what this could mean. I am however sad to say that I’m still not sure that I understand.
For each decan of the planets there are two talismans, who’s purposes are opposite in most cases. When would I make and / or use one of these?
If, let’s say, I am targeting someone with Venus in the first decan of Scorpio in their Natal Chart. Can I than only make one of the two Talismans for the first decan of Venus for this person?
AND when would I make the Talisman?
(I know most will say that you can do whatever you want, I ask this as an attempt to see if this is how it is meant to be done :confused: )

Hmmm. Inspiring did you just play iit?

Thank you. Wonder also if any can be watched offline to save Internet data?

1 Like

I’m not sure, OP would know better because he chose the media player for them. :+1:

Basically yes :slight_smile: … did pre ritual meditations then hit play

1 Like

Cool. Now that’s a power

2 Likes

Yes, all of the songs are downloadable

5 Likes

So, can Raum be asked to steal the wealth from your enemies? Just curious if he can be called for helping me gain wealth and destroy my neighbors’ wealth.

4 Likes

Yes he can

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: Thank you, that is all I require.

Nice thread

1 Like

This is amazing, thank you so much :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Am I the only one who’s really not digging the music?

1 Like