72 Shem And Goetia Challenge

The first line of this post was all I needed! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Which one, you mean at the very top?

1 Like

So are you evoking the Goetia first and the Shem second, or alternating between so many spirits per day?

1 Like

I just thought it was a great way to start a post. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m not doing evocations really, I just use a pentagram and chant their name in the astral world, with protection in place of course, and I identify the spirit, make my request and and after 10 seconds of just stirring still, I can feel the changes in my head, I can see colors, visuals, sensations in my brain, sometimes I lose control of my eyeballs, and they start making strange patterns, sometimes it’s like semi trance, going good so far

5 Likes

Hahaha agreed

1 Like

Summoned Achaiah and Amon

Achaiah came in with white and grey stone colors, it was very to the point, I got into the semi trance state I talked about in my previous posts, it takes like 2 seconds and you just let go, my neck got weak and my head started tilting again, I saw the druid triskelion symbol and then the symbol turned into the yin and yang, then the pressure on my forehead started to dissolve right after I summoned Amon

I feel like I caught amon on a bad day, the goetic demons I feel like are pranksters sometimes, they always try to make me doubt that I’m getting the job done, I don’t get any visuals with them but I did with amon… kinda, my head morphed into what looked like an amulet in the shape of what looked like an X, it was a little weird, I felt like I turned into a clock :joy: there were colors of darker tones of orange and sky blue, and if I was on the roof hogwarts astronomy tower, I was pretty happy with it

They told me I could expect again…… “truth, clarity, insight and identification” which seemed a little strange because the spirits never said identification before…

Which is interesting because I have Druids, Taoist and many other magical cultures in my bloodline, so I’m assuming this may help me remember something about myself perhaps, oddly enough in the last 2 months I have been called towards Taoism and the Druids and Celtic traditions, Avalon, merlin and dragons etc. i feel like I’m on a quest that I’m not aware of :joy:

4 Likes

Right now I’m taking a break, I haven’t done any activations for days

On the bright side I’ve been facing a lot of unresolved grief, sadness, emotional pain etc. it hit me very suddenly and it has been very intense last couple days, I’d never skip the gym before and first I felt like I literally couldn’t go because of my emotional state and when I went again 2 days later, I left early because of the emotional turbulence that came up during my workout

It’s been quite the challenge, it almost feels like melancholy, the stories I’ve convinced myself believe about the future etc. anxiety, it’s hit me like truck, it’s like I’m facing the core core core of my traumas and emotional fragmentation, it’s a painful process for sure

Lots of sleeping, napping and binging on Netflix, I’m very sure this is because of this challenge, as Bael and Vehuiah told me I’d suffer

Literally I wake up sad from a dream and then when I wake up a few hours later I feel completely better, it goes up and down constantly

The painful emotions feel like their sharpening my blade in a way, I feel like it’s defining my character in a way, I feel like I’m not threatened by fear or any challenges, leaning into emotional alchemy has taught me this, the more you work with emotions the more power a magician becomes, obviously the point is, the shadow work aspect of this challenge but also the gifts that come with that shadow work and the power it grants that’s most definitely earned…

I’ve noticed Lucifer tagged along the challenge also, he’s almost been like a boost to clear any residual guilt, grief, fears etc. his hand in it definitely intensified the shadow work I’m currently doing, I feel like I’m being beaten the crap out of until I become my soul self in a way, it’s strangely painful and amazing at the same time because you know you’re processing pain that’s going to excel your life like crazy

If you are thinking of taking on this challenge I do not suggest doing it if you have a very busy schedule, I’ve personally needed a lot of alone time for integration and shadow work, it can be time consuming in that sense, but the activation itself takes like a minute or 2, the integration is the longer part

5 Likes

Summoned Cahethel and Barbatos last night

Cahethel came in with a karamel dirt and white color, went into the trance and I was shown an hourglass and it was like i was running out of time but also it was like a new reality was loading like a program in my life, I thought it had a lot to do with earth energy considering the earthy brown color that came in

Barbatos put his fingers in my brain and started I saw clock gears spinning and almost like mechanical parts shifting in my brain

It was pretty simple, it gets easier each time to get into the trance, it’s almost shifting gears while driving

3 Likes

Haziel and King Paimon

Haziel did a chi mudra to my forehead and I felt energetic stimulation in my head, it was like a semi trance again, s/he had wavy bouncy hair and was a white energy being still humanoid looking tho

She told me that this activation had a time stamp for 2024… which makes sense because I’m 21 years old and the Shem correspond to the neo cortex which men develop until around 25, so it seems these activations take a while and obviously I input grace into the activation process to make it smooth

King Paimon came in and he knew what was up, he had this impression that I was being watched, like observed for my development as a magician, I got this idea that he was happy to work with me for the first time, he put his fingers in my head and I felt this lower part of my brain connect to my pineal gland in a way

I’ve noticed the goetic demons correspond to the lower more primal parts of the mind, he told me to expect truth, clarity and revelation…

The rituals become more and more vivid the more I do magick, it’s becoming effortless, astral senses and revelations on point

3 Likes

Summoned Aladiah and Buer a few days ago…

I’ve noticed the more I work with these activations… I end up working with other entities from completely different systems that also add to the integration process, almost feels like a DMT trip, no traditions only the Ether/spirit

Aladiah came in with a Violet like energy, she was doing the Chi mudra and touched my crown chakra with it and somehow I was able to see upwards with 3rd eye, it was pretty cool…

Buer was a little different… but usually the same with the other demonic integrations, it showed me more of the lower sides of my brain connecting to the upper, and I have a feeling the pineal gland or the pituitary gland is actually the bridge for the upper and lower parts of the brain… he came in like the other demons, it felt like clockgears moving around my brain

The deeper I go into the challenge however, I become more chill about it, like it’s not really a priority, the more I do these rituals I also try to create some space between them to integrate because the shadow work can become pretty intense, at least for me it was and is… meditation plays a huge role because when you hold space for that fragment it’s like it comes back to its original self, so essentially this whole challenge feels like an intense soul retrieval project which is pretty huge, as this also enhances magick but also the practitioners life and soul as a whole

One could even say that this can clear a lot of karma from the soul, many don’t know this but demons add the valuable stuff to the soul while the angels delete that isn’t good for the soul, having both is essential, just angel means you give too much and you’re a broke new ager, too much demon is like a greedy old man that’s never happy, you need both and I feel this challenge harmonizes this kind of polarity in the souls karma and obliterates back to true sight over things hence why I think the pineal gland connects the demons/lower brain and the angels/higher brain

6 Likes

If I can find my notes I drew, I have some interesting info on the noggin. I will message you a photo.

2 Likes

Took a break for a bit, but I’m back on the challenge…

Just got done with Lauviah and Gusion

Lauviah was came in with a purple vibe, she was raising the energy of my crown chakra and she also had some orange in their too, I got a visual of an ancient atlantean face mask and the pineal gland

Gusion was like the other demons, I felt more energy in the lower part of my brain being connected to the higher parts almost like a synchronization

They told me I could expect “experience, clarity, insight and that it would lead me to a lot of money”

Doing a bunch of them today and just blasting through it now so will keep posting…

4 Likes

Activation with Hahaiah and Sitri

Hahaiah came in with a lot of orange energy, it was mainly just colors no specific visuals

Sitri came in with a lot of yellow energy and it felt like a sexual serpent, the yellow energy crawled up my spine and merged at the top with Hahaiah

They told me that this activation had a lot to do with sexual personality traits, emotional intelligence but mainly sexual stuff, sexual manipulation, emotional manipulation etc. to dominate others energies sexually is the vibe I got empowered by emotional manipulation

Onto the next one

3 Likes

Activation with Iezalel and Beleth

Iezalel came in with a lot of orange and projected a triangle towards my third eye that was spinning clockwise, it made me feel very blissed out on cosmic energy

And Beleth came in with a visual of the Tower of Babel, and this aspect of me that was somehow stuck in Babylon went above the clouds and into the this palace in this sky, where the cosmic colors of space were very vivid and it connected that aspect of myself to its positive polarity which is Iezalel

They said I could expect emotional calmness, emotional healing, and obviously sacral chakra healing…

So if I’m correct this whole ritual seems like unifying the primordial expressions of chaos with the primordial light and order of the universal consciousness in man, I suppose these entities are 2 sides of the same coin, the demons positive polarity is the angel

So unifiying them obviously gives the magician full spectrum soul unification and karmic clearing, thus completing the abramelin ritual which allows the magician to become the holy guardian Angel or Archangelic consciousness

Which means by doing this challenge one ultimately on a consciousness and soul level integrates the ipsissimus consciousness, of being a master of order and chaos, master of the universe and the 101 source code

5 Likes

On a side note with the last activation

The reason Iezael and Beleth told me this activation would be bring lots of emotional calmness and bliss is because the activation would lead to the crystallization of my diamond body, so it would in essence help me attain Christ consciousness hence the abramelin ritual which allows the magician to become the higher self or HGA walk in… ive experienced this before without being able to maintain it but I suppose this challenge is to solidify the software for it to be maintained effortlessly

3 Likes

Activation with Mehabel and Leraje

Mehabel was funny, he showed me a cliff and he asked me… will you jump? I was trying to find the right answer…

Even thought there wasnt one, I pretty much gave every single answer besides yes and he showed me how much I tend to control things out of fear, he came with a burnt orange color and light blue, it was a little weird because it also showed me where I tend to doubt myself or downplay myself because of the fear of “falling”

Leraje actually showed me something very interesting… and it was that this challenge is major purification and karmic clearing for the soul… in essence this challenge is to become Lucifer, because I’ve noticed the demons tend to crawl up the spine like the kundalini, so I believe that the goetic demons are actually aspect or strands of the kundalini

So with the activation with Leraje I was shown this challenge, is actually to solidify the magician in the multiverse navigation via the eye of Lucifer aka the All seeing eye or the Eye of the Dragon, hence why Lucifer is called the prince of darkness because he’s the kundalini chaos energy actualized in and transcended into highest awareness which is the Ipsissimus consciousness at Kether, master of both light and darkness, to become Osirified/deified

Hence Lucifer’s association with self deification😉

3 Likes

I’ve been comtemplating what Mehabel meant by jumping off the cliff… and I think he meant jumping the abyss into the higher sefirot…

I’ve faced choronzon before and I suffered a lot because of it as a magician that wasn’t prepared

I do a lot of quantum work in order to not fall into the abyss, for those that are curious, for me personally, there are a couple practices I’ve discovered that can help a person jump the abyss but also reverse its negative consequences…

The abyss honestly isn’t beyond the consciousness from my point of view, from where I stand, it’s the endless chattering mind that is constantly thirsting for knowledge of liberation

Something I’ve learned that helps me channel a lot of ketheric or heavenly energy is Taoist qigong methods of descending the heaven energy through the crown and ascending the earth chi simultaneously to merge it at the heart, this can allow the magician to connect and integrate the higher self consciousness into the physical body, so doing this can hypothetically help oneself with the abyss

Choronzon is pretty nasty, we don’t need more chaos avatars like Crowley running around, it’s best to utilize this practice combined with breath control, In order to really declutter the energies of the abyss, even if he does eat your soul, your higher self still remains, so you can always grow a new emanation of the human part of your soul by drawing in that energy from the North Star gate, Polaris which can link you with the white oversoul consciousness once this is done, not only can you grow a new human soul merged with the earth chi but you’ll also be throwing a rope down from kether in order to jump the “abyss”

I’ve connected to the vibe, and it’s basically very similar to the ancient Egyptian concept of the after life, if your heart is heavier than the feather of shu, then it’s not possible to become Osirified because the Osiris consciousness gives order and eternal harmony, and if the heart is heavy then you’re basically eaten by the beast which sounds really familiar with choronzon and the abyss

I’ve noticed Lucifer and Michael can handle choronzon pretty well too, there are many ways but it all comes down to the purity of the heart, so shadow work and personal healing should definitely be undertaken beforehand

Tapping into the divine mind however will automatically wire you back to your true nature so I personally don’t see any other practices necessary, integrating the heaven chi should be enough, the higher intelligence will take over everything after that point

Now many of you may ask why not just do qigong then, well if you ask me it’s because you can do qigong everyday to maintain but I feel once you do all the activations wjth the assistance of the higher heavenly self, you’re basically ascending your body into your future angelic consciousness, so maintaining it wjth constant practice wouldn’t be necessary but it’s still an option, it just requires more effort, time and energy if you don’t go by activating it through the spirits

5 Likes

Please keep going, I really like reading on this stuff with your experiences and results

2 Likes

So here’s a little update

I just woke up, and during my sleep I experienced multiple dreams, it was honestly more like shamanic journeying tbh which I’ve never done before

It was very very vivid and almost lucid

I was able to have physical sex in my dream last night, like it felt indifferent from physical touch

But besides that I faced a lot of fears I hold about mortality as well which honestly was the main theme, like all of my fears that would irritate my sacral chakra came up consecutively…

Thankfully I summoned Gabriel right after these activations to help clear my sacral chakra

There was no doubt a lot of fear that was stuck down there, and I simply surrendered it to my higher self…

As I surrendered my fears I noticed I began to feel almost angelic, it was so liberating, I could feel white light filling in that region, where I’d feel irritation and fear

So as I said before, I firmly believe this challenge is mainly about soul retrieval, and healing soul fragmentation, which obviously comes with very intense shadow work and personal healing, Gabriel definitely helped with the grace part

I don’t feel afraid of certain things anymore, I’m still going through transformation but this has been what I’ve experienced so far and honestly it’s been very illuminating and healing though definitely not for the faint of heart :joy:

And also I slept 14 hours last night, which is very unusual

3 Likes