72 demons and evocation

What is best material (books, etc), I can find on the 72 demon spirits and how to evoke each? I am looking for material that also doesnt include hard to find- hard to obtain items for evocation. Looking for a simpler yet efficient approach to summoning the demons.

Pick up a copy of S. Connolly’s Demonalator’s Goetia, or The Demonolator’s Guide to Demonic Magick.

Demonolatry is a religious practice that includes simple invocation without a lot of the trappings of ceremonial magick. She also provides a lot of information on the 72 demons of the Goetia, as their worship is her main practice.

3 Likes

The original goetia? Also Evoking eternity is pretty good for evocation in general

4 Likes

You should also look into the book Goetia Pathworking by Corwin Hargrove. It requires nothing but visualisation and sensory memory, and is available for less than $10 on Kindle.

1 Like

In addition to the ones already mentioned, Demons of Magick by Gordon Winterfield can bring excellent results. It’s a bit more complicated than the others, but very strong in my experience. Good luck in your quest.

4 Likes

Do you know any link for free download?

Piracy is heavily discouraged on this Forum. Against The rules if I remember correctly

3 Likes

I say that because in my country we cant buy from Amazon , ebay and ect. The source of magick is forbidden here. I say this one time to admin .

1 Like

Have you personally worked with this book?

1 Like

Have you read these?

Yes. It’s one of the books I use the most. I recommend everything by Gallery of Magick that I’ve used. I haven’t gone through all of them, but have used a bunch. Feel free to PM me sometime if you want to talk more in depth about the different ones. There are other great companies and authors out there, but GoM books are in the top tier IMHYEO.

Have you studied any specific books so far or know what area you’d like to see results in?

1 Like