72 Challenge Redux: Angels AND Demons

In the Goetia, it states that Valefor will tempt the magician to steal. I think it was a bit of humour on his part though. It did make me laugh.

6 Likes

Lol, so he didn’t actually say, he was just like, “Yeah, I want you to steal something for me…” & you were like, “Nope!” Lol.

2 Likes

20-30 was a jump, 40 plus was as well

1 Like

Think of yin and yang. One half isn’t complete without the other.

1 Like

I’m following your journey - as I’ve read the one you mentioned in the description! I hope you don’t quit.
Are you feeling any effects so far?
I’m planning to do or something like this when I have more experience.

2 Likes

Been sometime, whats the word?

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Did you finish? I am getting ready to try this and am searching the board for others who have done it. I want to do an angel and demon a week and do the evocations for 6 days of the week. 3 for one and 3 for the other, alternating. My concern is the length of time it would take. I am using it as a form of self initiation. Do you have any advice before I start?

No, I did not finish because life got in the way. I will get back to it though.

4 Likes

I decided to try this after reading your thread. Debated on it for a while, wound up deciding to take the plunge. Thanks for sharing all the links and your experience. Super helpful as always. :heart: :sunglasses::point_right:t2::point_right:t2:

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight when will you get back to this? If you have is it on another thread or? This was really interesting and one learnt alot from the previous evocations you did and what was being said.

How synchronous that you ask this, when I’ve been debating doing just that :thinking:

4 Likes

hehe. well there’s your answer lol

Where did you find the 72 Angel’s names and psalms?

I didn’t use the psalms in the operation, but both the verses and seals were taken from The Book of Solomon’s Magick by Poke Runyon, as I stated in my opening post.

3 Likes

Oh, I must have missed that part. Thanks, I plan to try this myself and record the results. @DarkestKnight

1 Like

When you asked a demon to open the aspect of your mind he is associated with, does it mean for instance I evoke Dantalion and ask him to open the aspect of my mind he is associated with does that mean I can know and change the thoughts and feelings of people as I so wish or I would still have to call on to Dantalion to do that for me or if I evoke astaroth and ask him to do that would I be able tell the future and the past and unleash my own creative side on my own or I still have to call on him for help also?

2 Likes

The main effect, as far as I can tell, is that your perceptions expand, and magick becomes easier. Any blocks or limitations in your mind that might be hindering your progress dissolve. You don’t gain the powers of the demons directly, though, but cultivating them becomes possible, and you can ask the demon to teach you how.

6 Likes

Okay okay…now it makes sense…

Way to go!!! Awesome challenge and insight. If you are using particular books for the working, can you recommend them to me?