7 Free Readings Solomon's Seal Spread

I came across this spread a few years ago known under different names (Hexagram, Star of David etc) but came across it again when I started working with the Fallen Angel deck and it reminded me jow awseome this spread is. I really enjoy this spread and am thinking anout offering it in my store. Before I do that I’d like to offer it to the fine members of BALG (and the rest of you :slight_smile: to get your thoughts on the reading and if you’d like to see it offered.

You may choose between Fallen Angel Oracle cards or Tarot Cards.

So I’m going to give away 7 free readings first come first serve, 1 question each and you must leave feedback on the reading. You do not have to give personal information but just your thoughts on the spread and quality of the reading. If your ok with these stipulations then comment to get your spot.

Thanks and good luck.
TWF

[quote="-TWF-, post:1, topic:3689"]I came across this spread a few years ago known under different names (Hexagram, Star of David etc) but came across it again when I started working with the Fallen Angel deck and it reminded me jow awseome this spread is. I really enjoy this spread and am thinking anout offering it in my store. Before I do that I’d like to offer it to the fine members of BALG (and the rest of you :slight_smile: to get your thoughts on the reading and if you’d like to see it offered.

So I’m going to give away 7 free readings first come first serve, 1 question each and you must leave feedback on the reading. You do not have to give personal information but just your thoughts on the spread and quality of the reading. If your ok with these stipulations then comment to get your spot.

Thanks and good luck.
TWF[/quote]
Hi Twf. I would like a reading. Please and thanks.

I can’t resist, this deck is cool. I really haven’t dived very much into it yet, but I picked it up a few months back to get more in-touch with the Goetics, and yea, the Solomonic spread looks very interesting. (This is one deck of cards where you definitely want to get into the little book.)

So, if TWF is doing big things with it…well…shit yea!~ I’m in.

Im in! I think hehrhr…

I would love to add my name to the cue, if I am in time. I choose the Fallen Angel cards, TWF.

Already have Diazin’s question, Levi and Gnosis DK are in 3 lots left.

[quote="-TWF-, post:1, topic:3689"]I came across this spread a few years ago known under different names (Hexagram, Star of David etc) but came across it again when I started working with the Fallen Angel deck and it reminded me jow awseome this spread is. I really enjoy this spread and am thinking anout offering it in my store. Before I do that I’d like to offer it to the fine members of BALG (and the rest of you :slight_smile: to get your thoughts on the reading and if you’d like to see it offered.

Thanks and good luck.
TWF[/quote]

ill take a reading… In exchange.
I’ll give you my findings…

Yo.

Can I get one or to late?

Thats it, Kashta is the last one. If you haven’t sent your question go ahead and do si. I’ll have your readings to you before the weekend is over.

Another great reading from the talented TWF.

I especially like the way these cards speak to you, they give you a more profound look at the overall cause & effect of things, and each fallen angel represents an obstacle, an achievement, an influence, or an action.

The spread works sort of like E.A.'s upside down cross spread(if you did the Divination Course you will remember it), albeit with a twist here & there; it ultimately alludes to an action you should take to get to where you need to be.

Very cool, great deck, great reading!

Loved it.

Thx!

Interesting reading.

I asked TWF to read with the Fallen Angel Oracle cards, and I found the result to be very circular, and devoid of any sort of detailed answer.

I asked about a particular spiritual situation, and what I could do to resolve it. The spread simply sated what I already know, that this situation is holding me back, and that it is because of something in my past that I am holding on to, that this something is being kept from the little me by the bigger ME for protection, and that I must take some form of action to resolve it. However, no path was pointed out that would help me to determine what this something is, and how to let it go.

All in all, I found the result to be very accurate, which is to be expected from TWF, who has proven his skills many times over, but vague in its resolution. I think it may have been due to the particular set of cards I chose as the Oracle cards seem to give the overall energies of a situation, more than the minute details that can be deduced with Tarot.

That being said, the reading described the situation perfectly. Well done, TWF. Thank you, my friend. Much appreciated.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:12, topic:3689”]Interesting reading.

I asked TWF to read with the Fallen Angel Oracle cards, and I found the result to be very circular, and devoid of any sort of detailed answer.

I asked about a particular spiritual situation, and what I could do to resolve it. The spread simply sated what I already know, that this situation is holding me back, and that it is because of something in my past that I am holding on to, that this something is being kept from the little me by the bigger ME for protection, and that I must take some form of action to resolve it. However, no path was pointed out that would help me to determine what this something is, and how to let it go.

All in all, I found the result to be very accurate, which is to be expected from TWF, who has proven his skills many times over, but vague in its resolution. I think it may have been due to the particular set of cards I chose as the Oracle cards seem to give the overall energies of a situation, more than the minute details that can be deduced with Tarot.

That being said, the reading described the situation perfectly. Well done, TWF. Thank you, my friend. Much appreciated.[/quote]

I asked Twf on a spiritual matter and his reading were accurate and motivating for the most part :slight_smile: Thanks again Twf. Awesome.

Thank you TWF … You’ve given a reading thats really given me alot of food for thought

The reading was accurate and paid me a warning. But to be honest, I think this deck-and-spread thing kinda hinders you. I have the sensation that you have much more to offer. My humble opinion…

Elaborate please.

This was an accurate reading. A lot of what I was thinking was said and some things I would of never contemplated was told.

My question was how am I to overcome the obstacles blocking my ascent? I went in with a vague question and came out with direction and course of action.

I enjoyed and appreciate the insights.

Elaborate please.[/quote]

You know the spreads, you know the cards, you can get what they mean in the spread and be accurate. But I can feel you have to give it a personal touch, like TWF’s very style of doing readings. Maybe you’re focusing a bit too much on the technical aspect of things and that is preventing you to use the best of your abilities. It lacks your very essence, its like you’re getting a too straight-forward line of perception and thought, maybe letting things flow a little more in the air would be good to you. Im not looking down on you or anything, I hope you take it as a positive feedback.

Elaborate please.[/quote]

You know the spreads, you know the cards, you can get what they mean in the spread and be accurate. But I can feel you have to give it a personal touch, like TWF’s very style of doing readings. Maybe you’re focusing a bit too much on the technical aspect of things and that is preventing you to use the best of your abilities. It lacks your very essence, its like you’re getting a too straight-forward line of perception and thought, maybe letting things flow a little more in the air would be good to you. Im not looking down on you or anything, I hope you take it as a positive feedback.[/quote]

I don’t take it as negative and your right. I was doing quickie free readings while trying to do a million other things client work, making mojo’s, bottling oils, shopping for supplies etc etc. Not making excuses but anyone who has had a paid reading from me will recognize the difference. I’m much more in depth and put a lot more time in it when I’m being compensated for my time.

I was just throwing some freebies out there and getting feedback on a spread I may offer. I don’t think I short changed anyone for whatvthey received but no I did not make a two or more page report for free readings.

I see now… Well, that explains it all xD