7 days Ritual (Ascending flames temple)

So recently I mailed the temple and they provided me with the 7 day rituals I have to perform before joining, I’ll be writing my experience here.

Day 1

• I anointed the sigil with my blood, proceeded with the meditation and invocation, I saw lucifer with horns, fiery eyes, red skin, also a tail but I don’t remember correctly.
    I welcomed him in my temple and asked for guidance.
    Lucifer said - (smiling) you are here, do you remember you asked me for a spiritual Ascension?

Me - yes, I do.

Lucifer - This is it, I’ve led you here, so you can work on your spiritual Ascension. Have no fear.

I could feel warmth and a tingling sensation all over my body and especially my head and hands.

After I completed the ritual, just after minutes The wheather changed and There was loud thunder rumbling and it still does as I am writing it now, It’s unusal because I’ve never heard so many frequent thunder at once, don’t know if it makes sense but i don’t think this is some kind of coincidence.

3 Likes

Day 2

• I started with anointing and charging the sigil, meditation and invocation.
    This time I had a very strong tingling sensation over my head and near my third eye.
    I could feel the closeness of Lucifer, with his fiery hands and nails, red skin, fiery eyes and horns.
    He came closer as he gave me a glyph of an eye over my third eye. The tingling sensation became strong and I could feel warmth over my third eye, as I saw myself in the shape of a dragon with wings I asked lucifer “What am I?

Lucifer replied - You are what you are, A dragon in his full might

i asked again, What am I?

Lucifer replied again - You are what you see you are, a dragon in his full might

My astral body was craving to fly above the black sky but I didn’t allow that right now in the presence of Lucifer

I stayed a little longer in this state and then I thanked lucifer for his presence

1 Like

so you finally summoned him

1 Like

“hes doing well…tell him to keep going.” I just heard from Lucifer.

1 Like

I have been evoking him from 3-4 weeks, I asked Lucifer that Why did you said to @MagickVigilante that I need to work hard in evocation
He replied Because I want you to try Invocation
And eventually I was led to this Ascending flames temple, I’m currently doing their 7 day initial ritual which requires daily invocations. Lucifer led me here.
And Thankyou so much. You are of great help. :sparkles::heart:

1 Like

Great!! And thankyouu! :sparkles::heart:

1 Like

Day 3

• Again I started with anointing the sigil with my blood, reciting the chant, meditation and invocation. My body this time felt a little heavy, going through all the previous meditations up till the point when Lucifer gives me the glyph of an eye this time He says - “You are ready now my son”
    As I see myself turning into a dragon, again this time I see myself asking the same question to Lucifer What am I? Lucifer replies - “You are what you see, a dragon in his full might
    I see myself looking through the dragons eyes, I see the illusions of the world, everything turns dark, the world turning into ash, trees and everything turning black and dark, I saw people their soul, heart, mind and body all dark and blacked. I saw the stars shining in the sky are merely rocks burned. Everything has turned dark even the sun. I could hear thunder rumbling. My dragon wings wanting to fly but I don’t allow. I ask Lucifer - “What is this that I’m seeing?” Lucifer replies - “This is the reality that you see
    I thanked him and ended the ritual
1 Like

Day 4

• started again with anointing the sigil with my blood, concentration on the sigil, invocation and meditation.
    In tonight’s meditation, as I saw myself in the form of a dragon concentrated on the seething breath of the dragon as I breath along with him, I see lucifer inside the black portal, his eyes meet mine’s, his eyes seems red and sometimes yellow, suddenly he disappears and my dragon wings fly into the black portal, I see huge stars that can contain 10 earths inside them, as I move forward on the wings of the dragon, I see the throne of Lucifer bigger than the universe, bigger than all the other planets surrounding it. His throne is decorated with gemstones, pearls, His throne is made of gold and silver and of stones unearthly, his throne is majestic. I see 7 or 8 pathways leading to the lucifers throne, some are dark and some contains light.
1 Like

Day 5

• Again I started with anointing the sigil with my blood, concentration, meditation and invocation.
    As I went through all the previous meditations tonight I saw myself riding on the wings of a dragon through the stars and beyond where I see 7-8 pathways leading towards the throne of Lucifer, I chose a path of both Lightness and darkness, I started walking on the path as a I see a huge stair made of pure Gold leading towards the throne of Lucifer, on each stair there stands two creatures, those creatures have both lightness and darkness, they welcome me. As I reach near the the throne of Lucifer, it is huge! Marvelous! I was standing there in awe looking at the throne made of Gold, silver and different gemstones and unearthly stones. I also saw the huge ropes of flames hitting here and there in the universe, an energy coming through from the throne of Lucifer and entering into me.

Day 6

• I started with Anointing the sigil with my blood, concentration on the sigil, invocation and meditation.
Again after going through all the previous meditations I find myself standing beneath Lucifer’s throne in awe, contemplating on his magnificent throne and gazing at those ropes of fire whirling all over the universe. As I stand there I call upon lucifer saying Come oh mighty Lucifer! Appear before me, come oh mighty Lucifer! Appear before me, come oh mighty Lucifer! appear before me. I saw him Ascending from flames and taking a shape, he is huge, bigger than the universe and bigger than his own throne. I can only see his shape in fiery form, his eyes looking at me, his Fiery fingers coming closer as he mark my soul with a glyph of an eye. I felt myself, my souls ignited by his touch, by that glyph, I could see the fire inside me burning and reaching my third eye. I do not feel afraid, but empowered.! A living manifestation of the Ascending flames.
I thanked mighty lucifer and came back to my mundane consciousness.

Day 7 Final day

My personal invocation

I invoke thee oh mighty lucifer
I call forth the Ascending flame of Lucifer
Oh mighty Lucifer, I invoke thee and ask you to guide me on this path
Guide me on my spiritual Ascent
Oh Mighty Lucifer, Lord of Flames!
I call forth your Ascending flame so that I may Ascend on your magnificent stellar throne.
Oh mighty Lucifer! Guide me to new heights of power.

• I started with anointing the sigil with my blood, concentration on sigil i could a slight pressure on my third eye
In this meditation, I find myself in a dark huge hall, the one like emperors, it is empty, dark , I move forward I could see a throne similar to the Lucifer’s Stellar throne but this was more ordinary like the kings usually use. I saw Lucifer sitting on that throne, wearing black hooded cloth. I have never seen him in this form, it was majestic. He told me to sit beside him.
Lucifer said, Welcome to my domain, child. I see you have traveled through the stars to my throne, you have seen the illusions of the world, but certainly not all of them. I liked your efforts that you’ve put into this spiritual exercise, You are ready to walk on this path. You are a living manifestation of my Ascending Flame. You are ready, you are ready, you are ready
I Thanked mighty Lucifer. I was feeling like a little child given the most important responsibility from now on. I felt happy but worried.
Lucifer said - Leave that anxiety that builds up inside you. Let it come and go, don’t ponder upon it. Because the fear will block your ascent. Now you may depart, you are my beloved
I thanked him again. And came back to my mundane consciousness.

This was a very amazing experience. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Congratulations on completing this - this should give the kick up the arse to do this myself.

So where’s next with you and Lucifer?

1 Like

I wish you luck for that! :sparkles::dizzy:

I am currently working with Lucifer and Lilith for my spiritual ascent. :heart::crescent_moon:

Ive been away for a while but I wanted to congratulate you on sticking and persevering, well done!