666 is Astaroth (Al Uzza) and Purson is the First Beast

Astaroth is the Beast I just wanted you to know that.

1 Like

:slight_smile: thanks, I guess it also relates to 'doing the work-the work of transformation, transmutation, thus focusing on what will always be relevant - to what all will eventually awaken to.

I heard a revelation of a spirit that in 2020 I met in nature, a 4th dimensional one, that the veils would fully drop (adding to that a revelation of another highly intuitive person receiving these insights spiritually too that April may be month in particular to focus on). So better as well to be most highly advanced in the spiritual arts- though things would be easier for most when it comes to contact and following instructions, one wants to be on top of oneā€™s game for various reasons, such as dealing with the world, as spiritually seen the intentions are most various from positive to negative to destructive, or people dealing or reacting out of spiritual ignoranceā€¦to be and get extremely experienced and thus so knowledgeable spiritually gets you a high advantage over whatā€™s to come next.

Other revelations such as those of the galactic federation of light, 5D beings involve an education program and the return of the christed masters (we) included.

(this you perhaps already know - christed = christ= related to the divine heart-heart chakra- 12D consciousness, a state of being. though of course one can go beyond at all times as we know. (technically one can operate all of oneā€™s 11 other chakraā€™s (though we have more) through the heart when we are in christ consciousnessā€¦
The Christ is the center between the + and - pole cosmically.
Both the Cosmic and individual Christ reproduced in every cell of our beings, a core component related to the trinity of our own being that makes us living gods/creators.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello future man, Iā€™ve never met someone from the future before. I still live in August 30, 2017.

So, does anything happen on September 23rd? And what events should we know about beforehand in the time between now and whenever it is your live?

You guys really like to necro threads on this forum, donā€™t ya?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no rules against it.

2 Likes

Sure, but itā€™s (almost) pointless. Rarely discussions continue once resurrected. Political/social threads donā€™t count.

1 Like

You donā€™t see us judging your kinks brah

3 Likes

Thatā€™s because Iā€™m sexually attracted to attack helicopters. Literally impossible to shame me!

4 Likes

How do you have sex with an attack helicopter?

3 Likes

Withdrawan because I felt like it would ruin a punchlinesā€¦

I donā€™t know ash how do you have sex with an attack helicopter.

3 Likes

Just donā€™t stick your penis anywhere near the propeller, and it should work just fine.

4 Likes

With a condom so that you donā€™t contract an aerial disease.

5 Likes

Keep on topic

1 Like

This topic died a long time ago, mate. Chill.

1 Like

So basically you are saying three Goetic demons (One of which rules a sphere or path on the Qlippothic tree I believe), and one an Egyptian god being the beast?
How did you arrive at 666 being one or more of these, Gematria?

2 Likes

He said it already in his thread. He got it thanks to his UPG - Unverified Personal Gnosis.

Sorry for sliding a noob question on this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

People keep saying some spirit is a ā€œBeastā€.

What is ā€œBeastā€ exactly??

Whats the difference between first beast and second beast ?? Is there a order of some kind? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Beast is sometimes a descriptor for awesome!

THAT CAR WAS FUCKING BEASTā€¦MAN! TOTALLY!

Skeletor thinkingā€¦
ā€œNo it wasnā€™t. Wtf?!?!

I raise again because of

I never heard of this

Sounds pretty scammy to me like CARE and itā€™s communism ideas.
http://www.share-international.org

Sorry, utopia ainā€™t ever going to happen.

I should post my thoughts on these ā€œmastersā€. Itā€™s abit trolling though. The quick is it appears like a scam of very unverifiable fluff much like anything. Itā€™s more corny than

At least with this dude I get coconut pork. Pretty tasty.

Well, I guess this has been around before these people started Careā€¦ still sounds fishy.