6 Weeks of Invocation | Final Week, Final Ritual

So, for my very last invocation and the ending of my pact with Lord Lucifuge, I chose to save one of my favourite demons for last, Marquis Amon. I was informed that Amon wanted to be my patron about a year ago, so I wanted to try invoking him for my final week of invocations as part of my pact.

Marquis Amon’s energy was very strong, relaxing, sort of like a peaceful sleep, yet I felt very heavy, I could feel my body dissociating from my mind and just feeling like I was heavy, whilst feeling light at the same time, I can’t really explain…

I felt super relaxed and like I could have stayed in this state of mind forever, I also remember seeing a pitch-black wall in my mind’s eye, then stillness, quietness and a sense of greater patience.

Coming out of the state of invocation itself, was painful for the first time, I didn’t want to return to normal consciousness, I felt dead and alive at the same time and not gonna lie, this invocation is the best one I’ve done energetically, other than my Belial invocation I posted about several weeks ago.

So to conclude this 6-week journal, I can say for sure, the objective of this pact which was to hugely increase my psychic ability and I did that.
The ability to better perform witchcraft in general, my psychic senses have definitely opened a lot more, I am perceiving a lot more spirits, my clairsentience is heightened, I now have greater claircognizance, I am having a lot more spiritual encounters in my dreams, my manifestations are a little bit easier to achieve now, but that ‘little bit’ has made a huge difference, I am better able to read people, my concentration has improved significantly and I am finding that simply saying what I want to happen to someone (as you would in a spell) to be a weapon I have to use carefully now as my wishes are coming true as quickly as night follows day.

I am truly grateful to Lord Lucifuge, V.K Jehannum for posting the pact on his site & this whole 6-week pact has shocked me, I’m not a consistent person but I never missed one day of prayer to Lord Lucifuge - this shocked me the most - it’s not in my nature to naturally be this consistent as I get bored easily.

I am now able to better perceive when I am under spiritual attack and my relationship with the world around me on a spiritual level has changed greatly, I truly feel I’m not the same person I was 6 weeks ago, as dramatic as that may sound.

For anyone wondering, the specific pact I did, was the beginner’s pact with Lucifuge Rofocale by V.K Jehannum, even though I am not a beginner by any means, I did need to spiritually advance myself and this has been achieved 110%!

4 Likes

I am really happy for you. you have benefited greatly from your experience with Lucifurge.
Thank you for sharing !

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad someone appreciates my posts :slight_smile:

2 Likes