6 Possibble Reasons Why Your Spell Did Not Work

Have you ever cast a spell or done a ritual that did not work? I’ve answered literally hundreds of comments and emails about all aspects of the occult due to my blog, so I have a good idea of how people think and act when it comes to the spells and magic. This is a short version of an article I wrote on my blog some time ago to help people troubleshoot their spellcasting. Here are six possible reasons why your spell did not work.

1. You didn’t follow the instructions.

If you didn’t follow the spell procedures or left out or substituted spell materials, the spell may not work. That is not to say that spells can never be modified, but if you do change a spell, you have no right to complain if it doesn’t work.

1. You cast the wrong spell.

If you cast the wrong spell, you can’t expect it to achieve the result you wanted. All love spells are not the same, and neither are all prosperity spells, protection spells, curses, and so on. Be sure to choose a spell that fits your situation exactly, or you may be disappointed with the results.

1. You waited too long to cast the spell.

Cast your spells as soon as you can. Magic works by influencing people and events. The more momentum a decision, a relationship, or an event develops, the harder it is to change. Don’t wait until the day before their wedding to cast a spell to break up a couple.

1. You haven’t waited long enough for the spell to work.

Magic sometimes can work very quickly, but spells usually take some time to manifest results. Give the magic time to work. For most spells, a month is a reasonable amount of time to allow for your results to manifest.

1. The spell did work, but you didn’t realize it.

Your spell may have worked, but you didn’t realize it. That seems impossible, but let me explain. Suppose you cast a spell to attract a lover. Three weeks later, you run into someone from high school and begin seeing each other. Since some time has passed, and you already knew this person, it’s very possible that you wouldn’t realize that your spell had actually worked.

Another reason that you might not notice the results is that you cast the wrong spell. You got results from that spell, but since it wasn’t what you wanted, you thought your spell hadn’t worked. Let’s use the same example to explain. You used a spell to attract a lover, but you meant to attract a specific person. Naturally, you’re going to think your spell didn’t work when that person was not attracted to you. However, the spell did work because it attracted your high school classmate to you.

1. Your goal was outside your “sphere of availability”.at the time you cast the spell.

Magic needs a means to manifest your results. If you cast a spell to get a million dollars, but you don’t have a job, a business, or any investments, how could that amount of wealth come to you? Since you have no means of achieving wealth, a million dollars is probably outside your “sphere of availability” at this time. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t have ambitious or even seemingly impossible goals, but you have to expand your sphere of availability one step at a time. If you want to get wealthy, cast a spell to get a better job, to increase your business, or for your investments to do well. After you achieve that objective, choose another, more ambitious goal for your next spell. Eventually, a million dollars will be within your sphere of availability.

It’s certainly possible that the spell itself could be flawed or ineffective, but before you decide that’s the case with the spell you cast, be sure that one of the above reasons doesn’t explain why your spell didn’t work. If the spell has worked for other people, the problem may be you.

5 Likes

Seems to me that the most important thing is to combine the physical-mental-astral,which is ritual-thoughts,and feelings.The spell is the physical representation of your goal,and then you have to drop in emotion and thoughts to tight them all together,so the outside is matching the inside and draws power from there.

1. Your goal was outside your “sphere of availability”.at the time you cast the spell.

Magic needs a means to manifest your results. If you cast a spell to get a million dollars, but you don’t have a job, a business, or any investments to attract a specific person. Naturally, you’re going to think your spell didn’t work when that person was not attracted to you. However, the spell did, how could that amount of wealth come to you? Since you have no means of achieving wealth, a million dollars is probably outside your “sphere of availability” at this time. That’s not to say that you shouldn’t have ambitious or even seemingly impossible goals, but you have to expand your sphere of availability one step at a time. If you want to get wealthy, cast a spell to get a better job, to increase your business, or for your investments to do well. After you achieve that objective, choose another, more ambitious goal for your next spell. Eventually, a million dollars will be within your sphere of availability.

It’s certainly possible that the spell itself could be flawed or ineffective, but before you decide that’s the case with the spell you cast, be sure that one of the above reasons doesn’t explain why your spell didn’t work. If the spell has worked for other people, the problem may be you.
[/quote]

This might be a problem regarding what i want and make me think again if regarding magic EVERYTHING is possible.I want to set up my own business, and it is impossible to get the money that i need for this only from job. I didn,t ask to swim in money or to become a millionaire in top 300 but to set up a business i need pretty a lot of money, so…

Everything IS possible as long as you remember the adage: How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. Basically, this is just Goal Setting 101. You have long-range goals and short-term goals which lead to achieving the long-range goal. Each spell is focused on a short-term goal.

This falls in line with something I read when exploring Chaos Magic. It can be expressed mathematically through probability. Winning the Power Ball jackpot of $250 million is a very low probability outcome. Winning enough money to buy a new dryer, or fix your car is has a much higher probability. With the Power Ball example, magic may have shifted the probability significantly, but you may still be at 3 million to one odds. The magic worked (it shifted the odds for you), but the result isn’t delivered. Playing a smaller payout game, with odds in the tens of thousands to one range, magic shifts the probability significantly, and you end up at two or three to one, and the desired result manifests. All of this isn’t to say you can’t achieve a low probability outcome, but it’s unlikely and a rare occurrence when it happens. Better to chip away, bit by bit.

Yes, that’s exactly right. Casting a spell to win the lottery is not the best strategy, though, because you still have a lot of competitors doing the same thing. A better approach for the lottery is trying to divine the numbers that are going to be picked. Other people may pick them too, but you still get your share. You still start with the three number games though.

Great advice Cat. And these may seem like too many different factors that can cause a spell to not work or go awry, but really they are very simple and some extra awareness of what steps you take can help you spot when you are doing something wrong. If you take your time with a spell and don’t rush into it out of excitement, you will be more likely to catch any errors before it’s too late to fix them.

And what was said about the lottery spell. It is one of the only types of money spells, aside from finding a loose bill on the street, that can help those who do not have a job or a constant income source, but so many lazy people try this spell for all the wrong reasons, hoping to get rich quick without having to work for it, that if you do win you may be lucky to only win a very small amount. I once had a guy ask me if I could custom make him some ritual candles that were inscribed and anointed for lottery winnings.

I told him that lottery spells are very subjective and can be highly flawed because so many people use them and he would be lucky to even win just a scratch off for a few hundred bucks. But he didn’t care he wanted them anyway so I made them for him and he contacted me a week or so later and said he had won something from every scratch off he played that week, small amounts like $20 to $100 but he said they added up fast and from 7 scratch offs for a total of like $17 spent, he had won over $400 that week. So I guess that’s not too bad if you need some quick cash for an over due bill or groceries.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the Multiverse seems more than willing, happy in fact, to dispense amounts of money you need. It’s when you ask for an amount that goes beyond superfluous that the Multiverse just kinda looks at you and says, “Bitch, please…”

Magic will often fail because people too often try to use a specific sphere of availability to produce an outcome. That is to say they have specific expectation as to how things will unfold, when in reality there are infinite paths to your goal. Trying to force an outcome and a specific set of events to produce that outcome is just too much.

Focus on the goal, let the how take care if it’s self.

I’m really tired of attempts to get results from demons.

Bifrons offered little-little help with one business project on winter, and I failed to use this chance. Then he never appeared again.