50 free ”gift” readings

I would like to have a reading please, thank you. Unable to send pm tho :frowning:

1 Like

Sending a pm

I want one reading🙂

1 Like

I would like one, please.

1 Like

Sending a PM

1 Like

Squeez me in if u have a spot. There must be tons of questions in Ur pm . Let me know when I can send your my question.

1 Like

Sent a PM

1 Like

Sent a PM

1 Like

sending thank you!

1 Like

reading plz! pm sent

Me too

not doing anymore readings! you should see that there is 50 people now.

3 Likes

Welcome @Narumunim1 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

She already said above she is not doing anymore readings, you could wait and see if there are any other opening as it is quite frequent people offer readings.

1 Like

I would like a reading please. I will PM you :heart:

Sorry I just realised it was an old post :woozy_face:

Greetings. Please i would love a reading

Welcome @Channelxgtug It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so before asking members for free readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Greetings. Technological lapses hihi. Thank you i did introduce muself. Im still learning how the platform works.

I asked you some follow up questions regarding your intro that you have not answered.