5 hooded figures

I was visited once by 5 hooded figures, formed around my bed in a circle but with 1 above me, one on each side of me, and two below me as if we were floating in mid air. I did not purposefully summon these figures, i woke up to this happening. I was not paralyzed and I felt an overwhelming sense of calmness and euphoria in their presence. None spoke to me or did anything, they left and I rolled over to feel a warm, sunken in spot next to where I had been laying. (Which could have been from me laying there before I woke up, I could have just rolled over and then woken up, but i strongly feel as though something was there.) has anyone else been visited by the same manifestations or some similar? And if so what was your experience, I am particularly interested in the overwhelming calmness of this experience. I have since thrown away doubts that I had about the left hand path as I feel that this was a way to guide me into the black magick way of life.

2 Likes

^^ Please introduce yourself hun.
Welcome :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

@Laney

Welcome to the family ! :smiley: Congratz on your experiences, wonderful!

Maybe those hooded guys are your spirit guides and introducing you to the LHP. Could be that you have past lifes / memories of being a black magician. This might be your path to regain your powers.

Thank you for the kind words! Would you have any idea as to who I could call upon to seek answers about my mysterious visitors?

@Laney

My general recommendation:

I’m not an expert by any means but you could start with an evocation of Lucifer. He can guide you further into what happened during that night. Maybe those figures are eagerly waiting for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like