5 free tarot readings

Ome last spot. Shall I?[/quote]

Sure.

Where do I take my path now? Do I keep to my eclectic and general approach or should I be specializing? If the former, do I need to make changes to my mindset and such, and if the latter in what do I begin to specialize?

I’ve pathworked before, but I’ve never “devoted” myself, and I genuinely don’t find it “comfortable” to ONLY practice Vodoun, or necromancy or Quimbanda, or elemental magic, for a time. I’ve just never really been comfortable with stopping my other stuff to go for something specific, and I’d rather have whatever the hell I’m doing now than carrying around a bunch of shiny medals saying “I did this”, “I know X” and “I can do that”, but at the same time…I want those damn medals.

Besides, still sixteen, who knows what I can get done by the time I’m thirty. :)[/quote]
Same on everything

I believe we may have something in common…

I’ll pm you your results. It will be my pleasure
Bright blessings friend

sorry for my absence everyone my phone got stolen and im borrowing a friends laptop but i may very well have a phone tonight to finish off these readings. farewell

There’s one left?

no arcane took the last one and i have too much to deal with. sorry im a lil stressed

Don’t Worry man thank you

acrane, please clear your inbox

no spots left mate?

Good thing he has a secretary! Haha :slight_smile:

Just wanted to say the reading was good.

It allowed me to be alert reasonably…and conquer something something that was trying to conquer me.

There are a few parts of the reading im not completely sure of yet. :]

Keep up the good work

Are you still doing free tarot readings?

I’m pretty sure he isn’t

Hi i kno this is a lucky shot but i would really love some direction in my life it really is effecting me and i just need some light to follow in some direction Thanks!!!