5 free tarot readings

Cool.
What can I learn in 2017, that will help farther my magickal ascent?[/quote]
I’ll pm u the results as soon as my headache settles[/quote]
Its cool no rush

Hey guys im probably gonna do one reading tonight and finish the rest tomorrow. I have a bad headache, i don’t feel good and my nights kinda stupid

Aww…Im sorry your having a bad night. :"(

I’m up for a reading when you’re feeling better. I’ll PM my question tomorrow.

I’m back. I’m fine now. I think I was attacked but I’ll handle that later. I’m willing to take more questions

That was a very interesting reading. Seems pretty acurate with the way this year is starting off.
Some very good points made. Somethings for me to think about and dig into.
Overall, Id say a very good reading! Keep up the good work. And yes, my black widow thing crossed my mind as well :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reading. It was good if not a tad confusing. I do agree however with ashtkerr.
"However, I felt like you could improve by speaking more about the interplay of the cards and what they mean together. Instead of their solitary definitions alone. "

blasts… missed it!

Not true. There’s one

Possibly two if someone donesnt hurry up an pm me back with their question, when they were in fact supposed to put it in the first message.

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:30, topic:9066”]Possibly two if someone donesnt hurry up an pm me back with their question, when they were in fact supposed to put it in the first message.[/quote]Were you referring to me? I PM’d you, didn’t I?

No I got yours I’m just waiting to wake up. I’m refferimg to someone completely new to the forum and hasn’t even made a post yet

“I’d like one, thnx”

No I got yours I’m just waiting to wake up. I’m refferimg to someone completely new to the forum and hasn’t even made a post yet

“I’d like one, thnx”[/quote]Whew! I’m getting old in my young age and thought I forgot :stuck_out_tongue:

I shall PM you!

Alright people. Sorry im finishing the last few requests tonight. There a single spot left. The one dude lost it I’m not waiting

Thanks for the reading, man!

It was interesting, though not in depth. You are definitely learning your way around the cards, my friend. Keep up the good work!

Much appreciated!

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:36, topic:9066”]Thanks for the reading, man!

It was interesting, though not in depth. You are definitely learning your way around the cards, my friend. Keep up the good work!

Much appreciated![/quote]
Of course my pleasure

I presume there is no room left?

Ome last spot. Shall I?

Ome last spot. Shall I?[/quote]

Sure.

Where do I take my path now? Do I keep to my eclectic and general approach or should I be specializing? If the former, do I need to make changes to my mindset and such, and if the latter in what do I begin to specialize?

I’ve pathworked before, but I’ve never “devoted” myself, and I genuinely don’t find it “comfortable” to ONLY practice Vodoun, or necromancy or Quimbanda, or elemental magic, for a time. I’ve just never really been comfortable with stopping my other stuff to go for something specific, and I’d rather have whatever the hell I’m doing now than carrying around a bunch of shiny medals saying “I did this”, “I know X” and “I can do that”, but at the same time…I want those damn medals.

Besides, still sixteen, who knows what I can get done by the time I’m thirty. :slight_smile: