5 free tarot readings

If anyones interested, I am giving out 5 free tarot readings to anyone who comments on this thread first and then messages me. This is a first come first serve basis. (I wanna see where I’m at) all I need is a rating on a scale if one to ten on how accurate you think I am.

First!

Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination (along with the I Ching and visions). My question is, “What do I have to change about myself to progress further toward my ascension?”

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:2, topic:9066”]First!

Tarot is one of my favorite forms of divination (along with the I Ching and visions). My question is, “What do I have to change about myself to progress further toward my ascension?”[/quote]
K. One moment.

I’ll bite.

Question: Are the Nordic Runes a worthwhile practice for me?

Thats two.

Ill pm you both

I’d like one! Thanks!

Three. Pm me please

CHANGED MY MIND IM DOING 10
So that is 8 left. Don’t forget ratings, that’s how I improve

I will take one

K pm me

1. I forgot about the third

8/10, I thought that you interpreted the cards very well, and a lot of things really worked with other divinations that I’ve done.

However, I felt like you could improve by speaking more about the interplay of the cards and what they mean together. Instead of their solitary definitions alone.

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:11, topic:9066”]8/10, I thought that you interpreted the cards very well, and a lot of things really worked with other divinations that I’ve done.

However, I felt like you could improve by speaking more about the interplay of the cards and what they mean together. Instead of their solitary definitions alone.[/quote]
I was but i was nervous lol. Thank you though it was my pleasure!

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:11, topic:9066”]8/10, I thought that you interpreted the cards very well, and a lot of things really worked with other divinations that I’ve done.

However, I felt like you could improve by speaking more about the interplay of the cards and what they mean together. Instead of their solitary definitions alone.[/quote]

Exact score and reasoning I gave.

Well constantly doing readings for a friend on practically every aspect of her life for weeks on end has finally paid off

Lets just say by the time it was over she was very creeped out. Said it was too accurate. I’m actually training her to do witchcraft

1 Like

That’s 5. Someone pmed me. 5 left

Lets just say by the time it was over she was very creeped out. Said it was too accurate. I’m actually training her to do witchcraft[/quote]
Any more left?

Yes. 4

Cool.
What can I learn in 2017, that will help farther my magickal ascent?

Cool.
What can I learn in 2017, that will help farther my magickal ascent?[/quote]
I’ll pm u the results as soon as my headache settles