5 Free Tarot Readings, today only

I am well-known in my small town as THE Tarot reader.
Today, I’m doing 5 free readings for my favorite internet forum. To enter, submit a comment and tell me a little bit about yourself, and what you hope to learn about. I’ll pick the winners by 8pm (Eastern Standard Time)PNG

1 Like

Hello,I am Kat.
I am willing to do a negotiation since you offer tarots,I offer the runes in return. I’ve been in practice for about 10 years now.
There’s a lot about me so you’ll have to get more specific than a little. However I will tell you that I am very close to the world of heathenism and the Asatru faith,however I do other workings as well. My path is undefined but I am not lost.

1 Like

Who are you, @Arketa_Magissa? I do not recognise your name, and your profile is hidden.

I am going to assume you are new so this thread has been flagged for the moderators. We have a rule prohibiting new members from offering readings until they have been active for at least 90 days.

1 Like

I’ve been active since August of 2018.

1 Like

Thanks, I think there has been a software update and Profiles appear to not be visible, this is what’s causing the confusion, bear with me and I’ll try to find out what happened. :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, i would like a reading. thanks
i just started to learning magick.
I PM you the question

1 Like

Me please

1 Like

I’ll pm

1 Like

want one.

1 Like

i’d also like one