5 free Tarot readings: FILLED

Will I reach my long-awaited financial rise? What do the demons think about me?

And last one!

Hereā€™s what I got:

In the past we have Virtue, The Lovers, and Abundance. You are stepping up as a force of karma when no one else will to enact justice, or if thatā€™s too kind a word, vengeance. Someone harmed either your significant other or child (or maybe your relationship with them), and youā€™re stepping in to ensure this can never happen again, as when it happened it felt like your safe haven was shattered.

In the present we have The Aeon and The Universe. What youā€™ve done has or will be successful; but perhaps more importantly the process of holding this person accountable for what heā€™s done is helping you grow and evolve.

Finally, in the future we have Completion. The task youā€™ve set out to do is accomplished, and retribution has been exacted. Iā€™m not sensing an absolute, Hell-filled darkness of ruin and despair for the target, but his world will be fucked plenty enough so as to never bother you and yours again.

1 Like

Damn amazing love it and in the midst of the request and this moment its happening

1 Like

please do mine

Glad to hear it!

Thank you all for participating, this has made for some excellent practice. :smiley:

Iā€™m sorry, but if you had read my OP you would have seen that I was only offering 5 free readings on a first-come, first-serve basis. At this point in time I am not doing any more readings.

2 Likes