5 Free Readings!

So I’m needing to brush up on my divination skills so I decided to offer some free readings for ya’ll.

First 5 posters gets a reading.

Depending on your question will depend on the spread I use and I may even use my own devised battle plan spread which there’s a post about here on this sub-forum.

So…LET IT BEGIN!!

Well once again i seem to be the first one stalking around here, so i’d like a place thank you.

I have few questions, but give me some time to think about which i will ask…

I’m down for a reading, Musta!

Yo! Me, yeah?

OK Black Flame,DarkestKnight,and Diazin are the first 3 lucky winners of the Mighty Musta’s readings!

2 more spots to fill.

The ones who already have a spot can PM me your questions.
All I ask for is feedback…

AND IF IT IS NOT GOOS THEN YOU SHALL SUFFER MY MIGHTY WRATH!!!

But seriously be honest.

MK

You can wait for my honesty, I love being honest, lol!

I’d love a reading as well! :slight_smile:

I want a reading.

OK all slots are filled.
PM me your questions.

Just as always, great reading Musta-san!

It be nice if the same people didn’t get the free readings.

Blame yourself for being late, Mider.

I think Mider is referring specific to Black Flame,Darkest Knight and of course my self.Somehow the three of us are always right on time for the free readings.In my opinion mider’s request is fair but on the other hand you can’t force anyone not to show up and fill the slots.

To tell the truth i’m with mider on this one.
Just what i feel

OK milder I’ll give you a reading but please don’t be so shitty about not getting here first.

As to everyone else sorry for the delays.
I’ve had a lot of work and appointments this week.I’ll start on the rest of the readings tonight.

[quote=“dron, post:13, topic:4777”]I think Mider is referring specific to Black Flame,Darkest Knight and of course my self.Somehow the three of us are always right on time for the free readings.In my opinion mider’s request is fair but on the other hand you can’t force anyone not to show up and fill the slots.

Just what i feel[/quote]

Relax, Im just picking on him a bit, Mider is a cool dude.

I finally asked my question, oh well… And to mider, maybe we are supposed to get those places - the “legions of faith” are in our side, when they see we have a lot of questions, and they want to find ways to answer :smiley:

Anyways can’t blame someone for being early.

[quote=“Diazin, post:15, topic:4777”][quote=“dron, post:13, topic:4777”]I think Mider is referring specific to Black Flame,Darkest Knight and of course my self.Somehow the three of us are always right on time for the free readings.In my opinion mider’s request is fair but on the other hand you can’t force anyone not to show up and fill the slots.

Just what i feel[/quote]

Relax, Im just picking on him a bit, Mider is a cool dude.[/quote]
I know Diazin.I’wasn’t suporting mider him self.It was about giving some other members the chance to get a free reading.

Wow, Musta, you have hit the nail uncomfortably right on the head. Your reading was so clear. Amazing, my friend. I don’t think you need to brush up on your skills at all :slight_smile:

Well done, my friend, and thanks.

Sheesh Musta, damn! you read me like a book - your reading was really spot on ( The hardest thing to change is an ingrained perception of yourself ) I’m very grateful I was lurking around at the right time. Your insights were very much appreciated. You have a real talent - a true calling… keep on :slight_smile: