5 coin Divination is it Trustworthy?

I used it today and got some interesting answers is it trustworthy and what are the best and easiest ones I have tarro cards aswell But I cant work them properly or they just dont feel right with me I love the cards but don’t know. I have Koetting’s Divination Course but can’t remember if he talked anything about coins he had Runes but no coins.
Please place your mostly used Teqnique for Divination and Comunication. ^-^

1 Like

Tarot is the best form of divination for me. You may have to look into another deck, consecrate the one you have now, or something like that if the cards don’t feel right to you. I don’t really trust coin divination other than I Ching if you count that. Runes are easy to use and you can make your own set at home. Paint them on small stones, pieces of wood, etc.

2 Likes

It also provides the most information.

In my opinion, tarot, runes and ogham are the best.

2 Likes

honestly, i dont trust coin divination whatsoever. its too open to human manipulation and wishful thinking

1 Like

To be honest I think making your own is the best ones to use

5-coin divination? Do you mean I-Ching or is that something else?

If you meant I-Ching: it’s very trustworthy if you can get good at it. My mother reads for my extended family and has been spot on, and she has helped me find missing items a few times. The issue is that most English translations of the guas are pretty dang bad.

1 Like

i would say, no, coin divination is not trustworthy. It is too susceptible to pure chance.

The I-Ching is different and is very similar to Tarot as it requires the interpretation of the trigrams which are set in specific patterns based on the toss of either coins or yarrow stalks. It is scarily accurate once you learn to use it properly.

1 Like

What is the Best way to ask Yes and No questions it is Hard with tarro