4 Incantations to Conjure Limitless Power

Hey guys, I’m pretty lost on the second incantation (to conjure limitless power). how exactly this works? What kind of power this incantation brings into the Caster? And how to activate it and put that power to use?

This is a verbalized form of what EA refers to as the Invocation of Omnipotence. To activate it involves using the chant and at the same time imagining yourself becoming full of energy and power. Continue the exercise until your sense of self is that you could do anything.

It’s designed as a ritual or exercise so that it can become easier and can be repeated over time to produce this useful shift into a state of supreme self confidence.

Once you achieve that state, then what you do with it is up to you. The Invocation of Omnipotence is like a preparation step for any other forms of magick, from simple candle spells, to sending energy, or full blown evocation.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, it was really helpful. In Attaining Omnipotence, can I keep the power within me for a long period of time (like an entire day) without prejudice? Altering events and/or warping reality in some level in that day, or attracting luck and love for example, I mean, put that power to some use in the daily life all the time, aware of all the changes?

As far as my experience goes it is more useful as an adjunct to empower the projection of intent or will for a specific working.

It might be possible to maintain such a state indefinitely, but in practice I have not seen it done as an intentional exercise.

The technique is useful to attain a specific state of consciousness and perspective when that is not the normal state of the person using it. As you use it over time with practice and you’ll be able to observe the changes you can make in your reality. By doing this over time you’ll come to embody that omnipotence more and more naturally when and as you need it.

Just like sleeping, dreaming, waking states are all part of our daily cycle, this can provide a window into a new way of being in the world, where you take responsibility to make your world and life the way you want it to be.

That’s my perspective anyway. I use the chant a couple times a week at least as an exercise, even when I’m not doing any particular operation.

Thank you again! I’ll begin to practice more times. I exercised the invocation of omnipotence only twice. I’ll do it daily for now on until I can get in this state effortlesly. =)

[quote author=Madison Montgomery 4 Incantations to Conjure Limitless Power
[/quote]

…speaking of - which one is more potent out of the 2 destructive chants & are you supposed to be visualizing ? Has anybody actually achieved any results from it ? I personally have tried it & felt no armies gathering around me. lol.

Newsletter

4 Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power - LIVE

1 Like

I would like to comment on this, as I love those conjurations. You’re right NariusV about that ‘summoning of all magical powers’ ………. It causes a surge of energy to develop within me that is similar to the rite of omnipotence from evoking eternity. It charges me up like a battery full of Mana, Prana, chi or whatever you wish to call it. To me its pure lifeforce energy, which can then be directed in ritual very well indeed. It’s that good I use it before any metaphysical work or simply whenever I need a boost as it makes me feel so good.

I also think “Alash tad, alash tal, ashtu” causes a brilliant focussing to occur, very similar to having that tunnel vision effect were your environment drifts into the background and your concentration or intention strengthens. I suppose it’s what they refer to as the ‘Rapture’ on here; I’ve always known it as the state of gnosis. Whatever the label, it certainly is a great conditioning tool to build that bridge to take you over.

I’ve also used the conjuration to summon forth as it is one of the best ‘quick fixes’ I’ve known when more deeper meditations or rituals cannot take place due to time and other commitments. I would love to here other member’s experiences with these conjurations, as they are the best atonements I’ve ever used in over 30 years of magical practice. I really don’t like conjurations as I never got any results from them, but those from EA’s newsletter last January are absolute jewels.[/quote]

2 Likes

Here the conjuration has been placed around an inverted pentagram. Makes nice wallpaper on the Iphone lol

This image came from http://queasy666.tumblr.com

It is useful to gather power in the ritual space when you are getting ready to do power-intensive evocations.

This is a verbalized form of what EA refers to as the Invocation of Omnipotence. To activate it involves using the chant and at the same time imagining yourself becoming full of energy and power. Continue the exercise until your sense of self is that you could do anything.

It’s designed as a ritual or exercise so that it can become easier and can be repeated over time to produce this useful shift into a state of supreme self confidence.

Once you achieve that state, then what you do with it is up to you. The Invocation of Omnipotence is like a preparation step for any other forms of magick, from simple candle spells, to sending energy, or full blown evocation.[/quote]

I’m just a beginner but if you need to fill your body with energy and feel it, try Qigong breathing exercises during your visualisation.

2 Likes