4 Demonic Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power

Has anyone used EA’s incantation #2. Summoning of All Magickal Powers and what was the outcome. Please give details from start to finish. Thanks.

2 Likes

when using the incantations I go with this thought. If i’m asking for something to be done I use the alash incantation.

If I’m asking questions or for their energy in the ritual itself I use the itz ranchu one. I also haven taken the habit to use that incantation for most of my usual energy work lately.

Both do the same thing, they get you into the trance state, the power is in the different intention behind them

1 Like

Can Summoning of All Magickal Powers (itz ranchu) be used basically as a charge up to use with any Magickal endeavor?

Example: my spiritual energy is at zero can I use it to charge up?

Or should I start the ritual of choice and charge up from that point?

That’s how I use it. With that incantation i use it as more of a focusing tool.

as for building up energy, I haven’t tried it with that, I would suggest trying a pranayama meditation to build up and raise energy before the ritual / for general energy raising.

something like the breath of fire pranayama should help you with that. Or a few rounds of either charka chanting meditaiton or sushumna breathing. All of those should be easily found on youtube for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

I don’t remember the exact purpose; didn’t obtain very much, however, maybe because of mixed methods, desperation etc.
I believe (wrongly?) that this incantation may be used as an attempt at any goal, only with the individual’s magical force.

1 Like

no that’s pretty much right. The first one’s intent is, from what experience, really only for pacts or evocations with requests.
the next two are general summoning of energy, be it for focusing magickal intent or calling forth dark malevolent energies for baneful practices.
honestly, never really used the 4th incantation, the other three work well for me, and i feel that enns work better at that goal than the 4th incantation, but that’s just my personal preference.

2 Likes