3some with a demon?

kinda silly question but I d like to know if everyone here has ever tried to summon a demon to ask him to assist intercourse between you and a partner. The partner will not know of course. I am asking this because , having experienced sex with a demon I know the feeling is something else, and I can only imagine that should a demon have a “3some” with me and the partner, that partner will think I am the reason for those intense feelings…

2 Likes

Hardcore stuff, props for that!

I love sexy people.Thumbs up for all those who are not afraid to express and embrace their sexy nature whatever it is.

Plus it’ll give Kristen on the support desk a chuckle when the (now, ex-lover) finally twigs and writes in to BALG to ask if someone on the team can de-possess his wedding tackle! :smiley:

Hey seriously it sounds like a fun idea, albeit a bit naughty, kind of like trying to get someone intoxicated by a spirit and not WITH spirits…

You might have a problem if the demon wants to keep that person, and/or then hang onto you, so you’d need to be clear what the terms were, that the demon must make sure the human doesn’t become overly attached, and that terminating the fling with the human doesn’t mean you’re rejecting them, demons can tip some people over into obsession and that could be a risk.

1 Like

Plus it’ll give Kristen on the support desk a chuckle when the (now, ex-lover) finally twigs and writes in to BALG to ask if someone on the team can de-possess his wedding tackle! :smiley:

hmmm…interesting point of view…
Hey seriously it sounds like a fun idea, albeit a bit naughty, kind of like trying to get someone intoxicated by a spirit and not WITH spirits…

You might have a problem if the demon wants to keep that person, and/or then hang onto you, so you’d need to be clear what the terms were, that the demon must make sure the human doesn’t become overly attached, and that terminating the fling with the human doesn’t mean you’re rejecting them, demons can tip some people over into obsession and that could be a risk.[/quote]

1 Like