3rd one I found

Mini update:

So, did a little experiment with that bracelet thing. I went to the bar earlier with it in my pocket. Being in a small to medium crowd all the energy cancels the effects of this thing completely. But, and BIG but…if It’s only me and a few people tops, even being within 15-20 feet I’m nauseous, slight on and off headache, insatiable hunger that can’t be filled no matter how much I eat, slight intestinal cramping and mentally slowed down. I started feeling all this shit towards my wife concerning pure wrath and hatred having visions of beating and strangling her(I don’t hit women), jealously, doubting myself as a father and husband, hooked on drugs again and drinking heavily. Depression started kicking in and I felt suicidal. So, yeah this bracelet was definitely meant for me and I’m fucking INSANELY pissed off​:angry::skull::angry:

You need to burn that like now. You should NOT carry that around.

3 Likes

I get bad vibes off the bracelet and those knots in the cord reminds me of the old knots of hatred. I agree with others who have suggested burning it. I would like to add to that suggestion that you may try placing an effigy or symbol of power significant to you at the places you found the bracelets. Just an idea that came to mind.

1 Like

Also as a general rule, unless it’s a penny, don’t pick stuff up. Pennies, Because that’s abundance and it’s symbolic. Everything else is a no, because stuff like this happens. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Burn. Them. And set up protections.

Retaliate. Swiftly and easily.

Then take those boys out for ice cream.

That’s what I would do.

My mom found it while we were talking outside and I didn’t even recognize it until she handed it to me. Once I got in from the bar I wrapped it in aluminum and the shit subsided. Throwing up some protection wards I’ve been working on and I’m gonna stash the bracelet somewhere cause I have a plan that’s gonna fuck the entire world up of whoever made this thing and whoever’s involved. It’s energetically attached to them since they cast it correct? Which means once I can get astral again me and Glasya Labos are going hunting and tracking the link. Once I figure out exactly who is involved I’m gonna do a spell I’ve been working on called Serpent’s Kiss.

1 Like