3rd eye opening tips

Hi anyone got any tips for beginners on how to open your 3rd eye

1 Like

With power sensing, I slow my breathing and shut my eyes. I call the spirit aloud and mentally, and let the vision come, not judging, not reacting.

1 Like

Get into a meditative state and pull energy from the universe it can be either blue or indigo and imagine it just being pulled into your third eye like a straw you may start to get a headache at that point take a break and when you are feeling up to it start again it takes some time to fully work but it’s worked the best for me

4 Likes

Imagine a spot between the eyebrows (so basically concentrate on the third eye itself), repeat “Omomom…” and other times “Ooomm”.

2 Likes

Have you tried searching the forum? This question has been asked many times here so you will find a lot of good advice through a search.

5 Likes

Sometimes i do feels headache after meditation. How is it when you feels that way, when your out of meditation state

I used some youtube guided mexitations to open mine and went from there… i dont use it for much beyond telepathy though so it’s not as developed as it could be i think