3rd eye Mantra

Hi there I found a 3rd eye opening mantra, the text says i need to say the chant (Thoh and May) in the proper frequency not to low not to high. The text is also reffering to alto range/tone. Can somebody explain what alto range is?
I tried several google search attempts but i can not find a site that explains it.

Alto, (Italian: “high”), in vocal music the register approximately between the F below middle C to the second D above—the second highest part in four-part music. The word alto originally referred to the highest male voice, singing falsetto (see countertenor).

This is what Google gave me.

Thank you :slight_smile: i also found that, but i also saw a few videos wherein the persons said that Alto is the lowest female singing voice. So there is confusion between the experts.

Vibrate. Ommm
It would help you.

3 Likes

You can activate it quicker by looking up as maximum possible, eyes opened and by exhaling just visualise opening the third eye. It feels totally unnatural at first but later will be ok. Also if comfortable put the tip of the tongue on the roof of the mouth and press and by every pressing concentrate on the third eye. The palate is connected to the 3rd eye.

4 Likes

What mantra is it. Please share if you can…