3rd eye. I'm in need of advice

Hy guys. I kinda need some advice. Recently I started to take the daily meditation more seriously so that I can open my astral senses. I even made a program :smirk:. So when i was meditating on my 3rd eye I felt the vibration and the pressure, but the location was weird and it was not were it was supposed to be. As for this i putted a pictire with the location of the sensation. The red dot represents the location. My question : is it normal to feel it there?

Energy moves, so you can feel it anywhere in your head, not just in the chakra. The pressure and vibration will generally be more pronounced in areas where the flow is blocked, so if you felt it more in that area, then it means there is probably a blockage. Just keep doing the meditation and it should work its way out.

When I do energy work, I tend to feel pressure wherever I am holding tension.

1 Like

Yeyy. Iā€™m not broken :roll_eyes:. Thanks for the guidance

1 Like

Maybe try some progressive relaxation before beginning the meditation to ease any tension you are holding. It might help.

2 Likes

Hopefully. One more question : after the pressure is gone, the location will change to the normal place or it will stay the same?

It will most likely move.

1 Like

Thanks again :grin:

1 Like

One side of your third eye pushes energy and one pulls. You were probably experiencing only one of those two functions at that time.

1 Like