3rd eye and lucid dreaming

Over last few weeks I have been working on opening my third eye more and also with lucid dreaming. Today I wake up and I am suddenly remembering every single dream I’ve had ever had over last few weeks whilst I’m awake even down to the emotions I’ve had in the dream itself. It’s coming at me like a tin of bricks and starting to effect me in real life. Has anyone been through this before? Any tips? It’s unnerving sometimes because I am starting to question if particular dreams were reality or just a dream I had.

2 Likes

It’s hard, but the best advice I can give is that in due time you will get the hang of reality and dreams. Practice makes it perfect as they say.
Take care and be safe.

~ Zakeris

1 Like

Thanks Zak. So what is happening is normal? I’m quite new to this. For some reason I feel like I’ve been thrown in the deep end because everything is happening so quickly for me since I started my journey and don’t have anyone to talk to about this except for you guys on here

1 Like

What techniques/books are you using?

Yes, all is absolutely normal.

1 Like

Thank you Zak

Winman, I use meditations

Yeah sometimes magick blasts you in the face. You’ll get used to it.

Chill and relax a bit if you need to. If you lay off the practice it’s like closing the valve. The stuff will stop flowing out. You want it to flow, though, so lay off when you need to then get back into it.

Dreams are reality, and reality is a dream, but the dream state does have a pretty distinct feel to it that’s different from the waking state in the material world, so I wouldn’t worry about it.

1 Like

Thanks shinri! Lucifer told me this morning to take a couple days off with everything like meditationing with 3rd eye and also with meditating with him so I can try and balance everything out and get my head clear again. So am going to take that advice. It was a crazy ass trip yesterday, felt like I was on some type of psychodelics

I really want to thank you guys for your help with all my posts, its good to know I have you guys for reassurance when I have worry/doubts and crap!

1 Like