3d printable object for your rituals

I thought it might be useful:
For those who have a 3d printer, with a black filament I made this coffin for printable rituals with a normal 3d printer I would like to make the file available to be shared exclusively for users of the forum.
For free

5 Likes

Actually that’s really useful- I’ve been toying with making them out of thick poster board and the like- if you’ve ever seen a box making kit for like decorations or presents- that sort of thing.

This looks pretty neat, and my boyfriend has a 3D printer so I could probably coerce him into making me some for magic lmao, so please do share :laughing:

I wouldn’t need the nail holes, but I can think of some benefit application thst would be neat to use it like that too :laughing::joy:

1 Like

I don’t know if I can share the file in the forum or if I can attach it here maybe send me an email in pvt and I’ll send it to you

1 Like

You can’t if it’s copyrighted, you can if you created it :slight_smile:

I can drop you a pm with my email tho if you prefer

Of course I created it, I’m a designer

2 Likes

Ah well, sometimes we do get people trying to share things they just found :laughing:- so that’s the criteria I have to live by and ask about

I sent it to you just transfer everything to the 3d printer, I am a cad designer and if I want I can also put other things but there is no suitable section

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool :sunglasses: thank you

I’ve not used cad since like 2002 lol, so I’m a bit outdated :laughing:

If you need, ask if I can like to share, I also made a pyramid to take away the depression from people and make them serene

2 Likes

Please keep all posts in English. It is a rule of this forum as it helps facilitate moderation.

1 Like

My biological mother had a thing for pyramids, before she went bat shit crazy with her schizophrenia-so that’s interesting.

Please use English though, unfortunately/fortunately for those of us who do speak other languages well it’s a requirement of the forum so that it is easier to moderate and understand :slight_smile:

Sorry

1 Like

So I keep writing here then I ask the administrators if they want to transfer this to the most suitable section.
That said, this pyramid is easy to print and it is preferable to print it in blue, once finished just insert the witness of the person in the central hole, sad or depressed, and you will see that morale will immediately lift, leaving the heaviness and sadness.

2 Likes

Would a paper or cardboard pyramid work the same? And what measures should it have?
The 3 sides must have the number 18 in white color?
And it is not necessary to have the top tip?
Thank you! :slight_smile:

All energy emitting systems must be built with noble materials, you can not expect great results if you try to build everything with poor materials that can only be used to write like paper, the ancients used clay not because they did not have the parchment but because the clay has its own power.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile: