333 saved my ass

Doing a meditation when all of a sudden I hear the gas click on, very loudly.

1 Like

I was meditating on my patron deity and using materials to enhance it. I hear a loud noise and it gets my attention. The thought of the oven comes to my mind. I rush out to my kitchen and find the oven still on, with a rag left in it. I open the oven and it’s smoking. The time was 3:33. To me this is a clear sign something has my back. What’s your opinion on the next step?

7 Likes

I also saw 333 many times about a year and read somewhere that 333 is sign that ascended masters are guiding you.

3 Likes

Correct. An mainly Angels, Daemons won’t act without permission but in this case (life threatening) they will act. In other cases when you see this number you can give them permission to help you. Just ask.

3 Likes

Luckily your still safe and sound.

1 Like

Yess… everyone is seeing the number 333 >:}

My bad, I really love the number :rofl:

1 Like

Nikola tesla believed that 3, 6, 9 are somewhat diff that the rest of them.
333, 666, and 999 is just repetition of 3, 6, 9.
Donno how to make sense of this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The more the number the stronger think of it like this
1= beginning of a journey you have guidance
11=beginning of a journey but this is a spiritual one rather 1 might just be physical
111=The start of an Amazing journey It’s gonna be rough and the rewards fruitful keep your thoughts on what you want since 111 means you can manifest your desires by thinking of them.
1111=A spiritual Awakening and Enlightenment knowledge on the way.

3 Likes

Seeing 666 or 618 or 616 is a Daemons way of saying "I acknowledged you I’m here if you need me just grant me permission"
same goes for 66

1 Like

I believe there is a book or article called 333 from a left hand source - forget which but might be either Order Nine Angles, Order Dragon Rouge, Church of Satan - or an independent.

1 Like

Does the order of nine angles have any material for the public to read?

3 Likes

so you mean 6 is related to demonic spirits??

What about 9, 99 and 999??

I know below question is out of topic here, but cant stop myself from asking :stuck_out_tongue:
In Kamea of 3 by 3 what would mean if all the sections have number 9 in it??
Which spirit that Kamea represent to??

1 Like

Yes. Google searches with file type:pdf for on a, dragon rouge, LHP yield interesting results.
ONA does have a lot of public docs.

1 Like

Daemons often use 66 to represent their presence or 666 or 616
Angels often use 9, 99 or 999
and 9 often represents completion.

1 Like

3, 6, and 9 are interesting numbers because of the PolyGram’s and polygons associated with the number, Saturn sun and moon … An alchemical wedding, most magic circles must be nine feet, altar and triangle three feet. The six …
Binah, Tiphareth and Yesod, Satariel, Thagirion, and Naamah; multiplication, equilibrium and conclusion as number symbolism.

1 Like

333 can be found in Grmatria to be an angel or demon…or possibly a sign.
Bill Heidrich (I think), and crolweys 777 are great, Godwin’s encyclopedia, not sure.

1 Like

I believe from my childhood that 3 is my lucky no, and guess what, saturn is yogakarka in my kundli :wink:

1 Like

Hebrew GVT is 3rd, 6th and 9th letter values, which translates to English as Guth.
6, 21 and 45 are the mystic numbers (series) of 3, 6, and 9.
333 … ChVRVNZVN, liber 418, 10th Aethyr. Widespread dispersion, evil of matter summoned; per Crowley’s lesson on Grmatria in 777.
Gematria value 10 in Hebrew yields terms of ascension, a wolf, a hidden place; 33 yields terms of Baal, Blaa, Sorrow, to destroy, fountain. 10x33 is obviously 333. However, 333 yields terms such as Qabalah of The Nine Chambers, Choronzon, Snow, A still small voice.
Now what if 333 comes from another civilizations language? Well, we would have to relate and infer terms studying a piece of literature, right?
So what do you personally Infer what they represent, 3, 6, 9, and 333.

1 Like

My knowledge is very limited than you Fuego :wink: All of it went over my head :stuck_out_tongue:

for me 3 is my lucky no and 333 is being guided by ascended master/angels :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In your opinion based on the recent events what should I do next. I sort of just said “whomever gave me that sign thank you!”… I want to personally thank whatever intelligence did it though any tips?

1 Like