30 Days of The Iron Pentacle Journal

Awesome, sounds like something that could be handy for me. I will do some more research and give it a try. Thanks for the reply and good luck with the rest of the working!

2 Likes

Day 16:

The running tonight was a different experience. It creates a special kind of energy in the air when police are firing tear gas on your street. Tonight I was already soaking in the energy of the Adversary. Wearing my Azazel sigil and had my blades on me all evening. It’s said that the Iron Pentacle is the forge of the soul for the Feri Witch, and I could feel that resonating with the iron in my sword and body.

I ran the pentacle in a similar fashion to how the LBRP is done. Using the sword to create the Pentacle in front of me, resonating the points. Sex, Pride, Self, Power, Passion. Drawing the lines between them and forcing my energy through them.

Finally as it reached it’s peak I thrust the blade into the center of the Iron Pentacle and absorbed it into the sword, down my arm, and into the points of the three souls.

It was powerful. It was beautiful.

End day 16

2 Likes

Day 17:

Tonight’s was quick and dirty and powerful. I felt it like a jolt of electricity as I called the souls into alignment and commanded the blue fire to fill my body. Opening the points of the Pentacle like individual locks to a greater gate. I feel empowered and emboldened. I didn’t expect this at all considering I just threw myself into tonight’s running with no prep.

End day 17

2 Likes

Day 18:

Heard shots fired earlier so i didn’t wanna get deep into it tonight but the running was done. That’s it really.

End day 18

Day 19

Already being full of energy and general happiness my running of the pentacle tonight was fast but powerful. I could feel the three souls in alignment and the power of the blue fire coursing through me. It doesn’t seem to matter if it’s elaborate or on the fly. Simply running the pentacle once it starts to become ingraned in you is almost an automatic process, sending the energy through the points and absorbing the pentacle.

End day 19

2 Likes

Day 20:

A fairly standard running, with no interruptions. However it was another quick basic running with a few interesting bits.

1. I am realizing that in my souls alignment I have pretty open communication with my Fetch. I always have, especially when I was younger, but lost it for a while there. Now it’s back in force. In no small part thanks to these runnings I am sure.

2. while my Fetch is always telling me things and willing the communicate, my godsoul is always stoic and silent. Not a peep. Visualizing my godsoul is like watching a silent film. I am sure there something to this that needs further investigation.

3. I need to stop doing these quick runnings so frequently. According to my Fetch, “This basic form is okay here and there, as long as it’s done, but doing it too often defeats the entire purpose of the 30 challenge. It’s a test of devotion and willpower. You don’t demonstrate that by taking the easy way out.”

End day 20.

3 Likes

Day 21.

Following yesterday’s advice from my Fetch, I sat down at my altar and did full ritual. I anointed myself with Flying Ointment, lit my candles, and went into meditation. Breathing the blue fire until it consumed me and aligning the three souls. I felt power. I was raw energy at that point.

I began the Iron Pentacle. Intoning and resonating each point, slowly and then faster and faster. The power of the pentacle flowing through each point, increasing with every pass. Until finally it was a white hot gate.

Perhaps it’s the ointments influence but it was at this point I had a vision of the pentacle blinking and turning into a draconic eye, and from it poured all the power of the Iron Pentacle into me, and feeding into the connection with the soul complex, opening the gate within myself, becoming the gate. A gate of infinite possibility.

I performed another ritual directly after this that I am positive was greatly enhanced from doing it after the running, along with the power of this particular full moon. But the details of that are not for the Public.

End day 21

3 Likes

Day 22

Not much to report today. I did sit down and do the full meditation, but holy fuck am I tired from too much socializing today. But I still did it.

That’s it really lol

End day 22

3 Likes

Day 23:

Same as yesterday really. Sat down and did the full meditation, soul alignment, and all. Nothing fancy to report.

End day 23

2 Likes

Day 24

Something is different…there is a lucidity to tonight’s running that hasn’t been there before. A different kind of power. I could feel the blue fire at the start of the ritual lapping at my body like actual real flame. I could see them with my eyes closed as clearly as if I was looking at a camp fire.

The Pentacle itself was different, in a way that I can’t put into words.

This was done by just me and my Will. No entheogens involved. Something has changed. Doing this simple practice for over 20 days so far has had such profound spiritual implications for me. It truly solidifies the idea of how important a daily practice is.

There is so much more and too few words to explain…

End day 24

3 Likes

Day 25

The visions are remaining strong. The rush is getting stronger. I feel since starting this I am more confident in myself and my ability. I run through each point and resonate and reflect on its energy and what it means to me on a macro and micro scale. When I put my heart into the Iron Pentacle, I can feel it.

I thinking after the 30 days I may take a break from journaling it all. I have some other works I need to focus on, but I don’t think I will stop the practice. There is a variant called the pearl pentacle I may try after a time though. But for now I want to master the the basics again.

End day 25

3 Likes

Day 26:

Before anyone thinks I fucked up, I did in fact do it yesterday, I just forgot to post here :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Day 27

Used a flying ointment again tonight, different formula. Hedge Witch to be specific. That particular one seems to jive very well with the Feri current to my surprise. I was able to call and be engulfed by the Blue Fire almost instantly. I think it has something to do with the Feri energy being very sensual in nature, much like orgone (but that’s a theory for another time), and many of the ingredients having aphrodisiac qualities.

The running itself was very similar to the last few nights. Strong visualisation, intense energy, and all around feelings of empowerment.

All in all, nothing too new, but overall fantastic as I have come to expect in my nightly ritual.

End day 27

2 Likes

Day 28

This far in and it’s the first time I have actually done this meditation inside of my Universal Circle. Which was doing weird shit on its own anyway.

So brief backstory on that, Sethana and I were doing some major communication on my spirit board for…reasons. Anyway, we were doing this with the board in the UC, and after the last session I wrapped the board in it. Nothing bad or malevolent, we just hadn’t used it since.

Fast forward back to this evening, I remember the circle is wrapped around the board, so i am like “oh yeah, why haven’t I tried this yet?”

So I go to pick it up and the entire thing is just buzzing with energy. I unwrap it and it’s coming from both the circle and the board individually.

I lay the circle down on the floor and there is an instant surge. You can feel it so thick that you can almost see it without even “tuning in” . It’s physically colder inside of the circle than outside of it.

So, back to the main point, let’s get on with the Iron Pentacle!

It was… weird…

Contrary to what many may believe I have never done any kind of psychedelic drug, however I can guess that it would produce similar visuals to what I was getting. The Pentacle wasn’t iron bars, but laser-ish purple neon lights. The blue fire I start all of these with was bubbling. It was liquid flame.

It was just overall a really odd experience but fascinating at the same time. I really don’t know what else I can say about it in any clear manner.

End of day 28.

1 Like

Day 29:

Nothing really to report tonight. It went well as per usual. The only odd occurrence this time was in the preliminary soul alignment, my Godsoul took the form of a full western dragon, and curled it’s tail around me. But outside of that, it was business as usual.

It’s just so strange to think it’s already been 29 days. Tomorrow is the last day. I’m honestly really proud of myself for commiting to this challenge. doing it every day for 30 consecutive days. It’s been insane. But it also shows the proof of my dedication to the Path.

Tomorrow I am going to do the last one as the full ritual described by Faerywolf, sitting in a circle with five candles, etc…

End day 29

1 Like

Day 30 concluded. Not as planned but done. I don’t want to get into the details at the moment. May come back to it later.

1 Like

Congratulations on finishing your 30 day working :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! Though I will be doing the long form ritual again soon. Maybe even tonight but I am not sure. Due to some personal things happening I wasn’t able to really focus and put my heart into it. So while I technically completed it, I want to redo. Though I did have an interesting personal experience with Melek Taus last night that I don’t particularly want to get into. But all in all i still feel accomplished for maintaining the full 30 Days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Life happens my friend. But if a redo is what you feel is needed, by all means to for it

2 Likes