3 Free Tarot readings with Orraculum Leviathan Tarot Deck NOW CLOSED; time: 23:07 (11:07 PM)

Hello. I’ll explain what I mean as the title is perhaps not clear enough. I will from time to time offer three free tarot readings, one for each person that signs up while the thread is up, for the first three that sign up. The reason why I’ll close the thread after the first three has signed up is to ensure I can get to all within a day or two at most, thereby not overwhelm myself with requests for readings. Once completed the thread will open up again and the readings begin again. These readings will help develop my relationship with my tarot deck and you get a reading that likely will be pretty accurate so its a win-win for both of us :wink: .

FYI you may have seen some of my older readings here and there all over the forum. With that said I thought I should say that I have offered free readings on here in the past. However, I didn’t live up to them all at times, the reason for that was due to my life was-and still get pretty stormy from time to time. With only a few moment of peace here as a consequence (for the better) of walking the left hand path as it can get intense. With all of the boring out of the way, let’s enjoy our divination sessions together shall we :gift_heart: :crystal_ball: , do we have any takers?

! - Also should you decide you want this then write you question and also let me know if you want a public reading or you want it sent through a PM.

5 Likes

Hello @Teras390 I would like a general reading please, a public reply is fine :blush:

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile: . Ok cool. What do you want to know @CovertCreator ? That’s #1 .

Same here . Have a lot going on can’t really read mine lol I’ll be thankful! @Teras390 . Public is fine . What is to come ? Or General

1 Like

What is blocking me or where are my blockages?

1 Like

I would like to take one spot! General reading is my choice!

1 Like

May I have a general reading please?

hello! Am I too late for this?

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand: . Awsome! That’s number #2 .

1 Like

Very well. Good to heat from you :wink: . And That’s # 3. I’ll ask @Lady_Eva to close the thread now.

2 Likes

@Nostre and @Dimitra I’ll get to you once the others are done. You’l have tje spots 1 and 2 .

2 Likes

We got 1 spot open but I also want to wait to see if more people want a reading. That way I already know which people to get to :wink: . So @Dimitra, @Nostre I’ll get to you soon. One more hopefully gets here.

I’d like one

1 Like

May i have one?

With you we now have #3 from the new bunch as two others have already signed up. As @Dimitra and @Nostre already signed previously. I’ll look over your questions and if I can’t find them I’ll ask about it.

@CreepWeirdo you are #1 and @Eibwen_glab have spot #2 in the upcoming reading que :wink: .

I’ll take one, will PM :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re in. What’s your question @CreepWeirdo and @MagickVigilante ?

1 Like

I like one @Teras390 please

1 Like

I pmed you

1 Like

That makes #3 for the upcoming bunch. What’s your question?

Also @Lady_Eva close the thread. Also I’ll do the reading in order from 1-3.

4 Likes