3 Free Tarot readings with Orraculum Leviathan Tarot Deck NOW CLOSED; time: 23:07 (11:07 PM)

Hi @Teras390 i noticed that the thread title had changed from closed to open. Is this the opened?

1 Like

It is open :wink: . The first spot is yours @itsnathanm7 should you want one :wink: . Also it was my fault I forgot to change the title. Won’t fail this time :grin:.

Also public or PM @itsnathanm7 ? Also you have the #1 spot if you want one.

1 Like

@Teras390 may I have a general reading?

Of course. Public or PM?

PM if possible.

1 Like

Of course. PM me.

We have two people; two spots.

Private please :slight_smile: I’ll discuss there.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Heyyy! May I have a general reading? Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You may :slight_smile: . That’s number 3. @Lady_Eva close the thread please. Also @anneysips public or private?

1 Like

Ooh she’s open again?

1 Like

I’d love a general reading if you are still doing them!!

1 Like

I would like a reading.

1 Like

I would like a general one if this is still open

1 Like

Could i get a general one in the pm?

1 Like

Oh my! Hello everyone. Glad there’s so much intrest. I am happy to help out. She is @itsnathanm7 :slight_smile: . Glad you noticed. Also let me know if you want the reading to be public or private @Illumia; @johnbad and @Aryaa_57 , if you want to know something specific, type out your question you want to know about @Emeraldtablets please (this goes everyone who hasn’t stated if its a general reading).

The order of the reading will be done from the first comment that entered the thread when it reopened so;

#1 Mephisto
#2 Aryaa_57
#3 Illumia
#4 Johnbad
#5 Emeraltablets.

I’ll wait for one more person to sign up. After that the thread will be closed. I’ll also add some feedback I’ve received from those who had their readings before you. This is to show the overall level of satisfaction and yes I’ll include the bad one’s as well when the come.

NOTE: I usually take three at a time. However, as of late I’ve liked to take six people at a time meaning. I’ll begin with the three first. Then after that I know which I’ll get to next, it saves time if you will but it takes longer before the thread opens again. I’ll attempt to read for 1-2 people a day unless something gets in the way. That hapens I’ll usually let you know. If it takes longer it’s because I am fulltime college student that works so I’ll squeeze in the readings whenever I am not studying or have complete some of my own workings. But at most I should take a week to complete the reading for everyone.

2 Likes

Hey there!

My question would be “What demons/Gods are with me”

Public is fine. Hope I’m not too late haha.

1 Like

I have to say that @Teras390 was very accurate and detailed with my reading, which I requested to be private.

The reading seemed to go very deep and revealed some things that I had to really think about.

1 Like

Feedback from previous readings

Below there will be some feedback from previous readings. To save the amount of posts I’ll string several of them together in one post. I have asked for their permission to use the feedback. However, I am not sure I should include their username therefore I’ll anonomize their username until I know they’d feel comfortable me including it with their feedback. To provide context I’ll include the question they asked followed by their feedback. I won’t for now include the actual cards without the expressive written permission of the querent. Since I can’t be held responsible for what the cards reveal I feel that’s not fine to copy paste the reading since again it may have revealed sensitive information they they’d probabaly not want someone else to know. So here are some of the feedback I’ve received permission to use; there’s more though.

Reading #1 : A1 - Context: general reading.

Reading #1 : A1 - Context: outcome of their exam.

Reading #2 : A2 - Context: healing of the energybody, [I still owe you. So hold tight I’ll get to you] .

Reading #3 : A3 - Context: what’s come/general. This person said it was ok that it was public at the time. However, since the reading revealed some potential info. I am not sure I can post their username so instead. I’ll anonymize their username to be sure I following some basic ethics.

This concludes the feedback section for now.

1 Like

Your reading was accurate and I appreciate your knowledge.

1 Like

Thanks for writing this it means a lot :slight_smile: .

1 Like