3 Free Spirit Divinations

Hmm…whatever happened to Musta_Krackish? Lol

He got eaten by a demon he was channelling haha

Hey so sorry guys.
I have been going through so much shit in my personal life and am about to be homeless if I don’t figure out something quick.
I’ll do my best to get the divinations done throughout the week but I’ve got to focus on getting into a new place first.

It wasn’t my intention to blow you guys off I’ve just had alot going on.
My sincere apologies.I hope you all understand.

MK

Absolutely understand, take care of yourself first. Good luck.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:24, topic:5772”]Hey so sorry guys.
I have been going through so much shit in my personal life and am about to be homeless if I don’t figure out something quick.
I’ll do my best to get the divinations done throughout the week but I’ve got to focus on getting into a new place first.

It wasn’t my intention to blow you guys off I’ve just had alot going on.
My sincere apologies.I hope you all understand.

MK[/quote]
Take care of you and yours, first and foremost, my friend. Once you are sorted, only then should you extend your power to help others. Full power to you, Musta!

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:5772”]Hey everybody!
I’m here again to offer 3 of what I call spirit divinations.
The first 3 posters on this thread will be able to choose any spirit with a sigil for me to contact and ask it up to 3 questions for you!

I will contact the spirit through it’s sigil,ask your questions,and receive the answers through telepathy.I will then write it down in a journal I keep specifically for free readings,divinations,and for client work I do.

The grimoires I’m familiar with are:
The Goetia
The Heptameron
The Arbutal
Summoning Spirits:The Majical Art Of Evocation by Konstantinos
Kingdom Of Flames
The Book Of Azazel
And The Grimlrum Verum

If you have any spirits that are not contained in any of these books I do ask that you provide me with it’s sigil,attributes,and how its said to appear.

If you have questions but can’t seem to find the right spirit I will help you find the right spirit.

Let the games begin!

MK[/quote] I would ask you to fit me in Musta when you have time,thx !

I got a reading done by Musta … He rocked like every time.

Super precise and explained readings.

Awesome work ! Definitely recommended :slight_smile:

Can I get one?