3 Free Spirit Divinations

Hey everybody!
I’m here again to offer 3 of what I call spirit divinations.
The first 3 posters on this thread will be able to choose any spirit with a sigil for me to contact and ask it up to 3 questions for you!

I will contact the spirit through it’s sigil,ask your questions,and receive the answers through telepathy.I will then write it down in a journal I keep specifically for free readings,divinations,and for client work I do.

The grimoires I’m familiar with are:
The Goetia
The Heptameron
The Arbutal
Summoning Spirits:The Majical Art Of Evocation by Konstantinos
Kingdom Of Flames
The Book Of Azazel
And The Grimlrum Verum

If you have any spirits that are not contained in any of these books I do ask that you provide me with it’s sigil,attributes,and how its said to appear.

If you have questions but can’t seem to find the right spirit I will help you find the right spirit.

Let the games begin!

MK

I’m first

I would like to be 2nd, MK!

Ok all spots are filled!
Please PM me your spirit of choice and your 3 questions!

MK

MK I sent you a pm yesterday.Did you get it?I’m asking because the inbox is filling up easily here.

Damn! I would have loved a reading. If one of the 3 drop out or if you offer this again, please consider me as next in line.

Hey Musta,

I tried to send you my spirit questions but your inbox is full.

Darkest Knight resend your questions.I cleared some space in my inbox.
Some people sent me reading requests even though I said the slots were full.
Here are the member entitled to a reading.

from
DarkestKnight
Plamen

All others will have to wait as I will offer another batch soon.
I will start on these tonight but cant do them all in one sitting as this is actual spiritual contact meaning doing them back to back could be very draining and the results may start to become lackluster.
I want to give the best possible readings that I can!

All I ask for I honest feedback on this thread.
Thanks to all who applied!

Once again I will be starting tonight with fro as he was the first to sign up!

MK

Thanks in advance for the divination MK but if this has a role to play,my nickname is ‘‘dron’’ and not from.
I’m waiting eagerly to hear the answer since my ass is on the line almost the whole year.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:1, topic:5772”]Hey everybody!
I’m here again to offer 3 of what I call spirit divinations.
The first 3 posters on this thread will be able to choose any spirit with a sigil for me to contact and ask it up to 3 questions for you!

I will contact the spirit through it’s sigil,ask your questions,and receive the answers through telepathy.I will then write it down in a journal I keep specifically for free readings,divinations,and for client work I do.

The grimoires I’m familiar with are:
The Goetia
The Heptameron
The Arbutal
Summoning Spirits:The Majical Art Of Evocation by Konstantinos
Kingdom Of Flames
The Book Of Azazel
And The Grimlrum Verum

If you have any spirits that are not contained in any of these books I do ask that you provide me with it’s sigil,attributes,and how its said to appear.

If you have questions but can’t seem to find the right spirit I will help you find the right spirit.

Let the games begin!

MK[/quote]

May I get a free divination? I PMd you

Sorry dron.Stupid auto-correct on my phone!

And once again I will offer another batch of free divinations once I’m finished with these 3.

MK

I have Taken Musta’s service in the past … His readings very very very PRECISE … And following the advice he gave in his reading …I Improved my condition for which I took his readings…

Definitely Recommended … :v:

Firstly I have to say thanks to MK for the reading.I think it was accurate enough.

Now i’m pissed off for real.Some angels have no sense of what really is a human need.I thought they were full of love and understanding,but i was wrong i guess.Is it right for an angel to tell that he’s not delivering because the opererator open that gates (maybe in a haste without the right preparations) and he’s not focusing very well beacause of his desperation and his need for assistance?

Sorry for this ego release guys but it seems totaly bullshit to me and i feel bad.I know humans that they have much more compasion and understanding from some ‘‘angels’’.
The fault is all mine here.Wrong view and wrong impressions about beeings and what they are.I’m proud to be a human.(lol)

Maybe Lukorst isn’t the best option for you as far as spirits go.I tried him in the past myself and nothing.
When I spoke with him I felt like he was giving the impression he’s very picky about the conditions of the need for money.

Maybe try Bune.
He has came through for me more than once and didn’t give a fuck what I did with the money lol.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:15, topic:5772”]Maybe Lukorst isn’t the best option for you as far as spirits go.I tried him in the past myself and nothing.
When I spoke with him I felt like he was giving the impression he’s very picky about the conditions of the need for money.

Maybe try Bune.
He has came through for me more than once and didn’t give a fuck what I did with the money lol.[/quote]
I’ve tried to call him using only his name without a sigil,i felt a presence,ask him to help me because i was in a bad situation,and few hours later bad luck was after me.
Anyway,thanks for the divination MK…No need to go off topic here.This thread is about your divination skills and for me was accurate enough.Thanks again

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:12, topic:5772”]Sorry dron.Stupid auto-correct on my phone!

And once again I will offer another batch of free divinations once I’m finished with these 3.

MK[/quote]

Sounds good

If it’s not too early (or too late!) I would actually like to reserve a spot for the next round - get a second opinion from a second communicator, if that sounds okay.

If you offer this again in the future I am interested as well. There is a huge list of spirits I would ask and what to ask them so, the real question for me is who and what to ask lol.

How long do these divinations take? I just want to know how much longer I have to wait.

You can’t rush free.