3 Free readings

So I’ve seen people giving free readings here and decided it could be a good practice :slight_smile:

I am able to give only 3 readings at this moment so whoever comes first, gets it.
I have only 2 conditions:

1. Send me a PM with your question right after you express your desire to have your reading in this thread otherwise you will get a general reading.
  2. After you get your reading, please give me an honest feedback in this thread or privately. If you will choose to give the feedback privately, please still post some short response in this thread, something like “I’ve got my reading, it was accurate (inaccurate)”

As you probably know, I am a beginner and honest feedback and constructive critique is something that I really need right now.

Hello, Fke i would like to try your reading. Could you do just kind of general reading for next week/this month? to give me general insight on what i should watch out for. i posted this here because such general reading is nothing secret :smiley:

I’ll take one

Hey Black Flame,
I’ll look into it a bit later today and PM you the result.

Mider, your question seems shorter but I’ll answer it after I’ll deal with Black Flame :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reading, i can tell that you put your thought into it - there certainly was some accurate parts especially regarding my personality, but then there was also something that is not so much true about my background - so this left me bit unsure about the “middle area” parts.

But i thank you anyways, and it was very good for the excellent price of free. I think you will get better reviews from others my question wasn’t probably specified enough.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:5, topic:4889”]Thank you for the reading, i can tell that you put your thought into it - there certainly was some accurate parts especially regarding my personality, but then there was also something that is not so much true about my background - so this left me bit unsure about the “middle area” parts.

But i thank you anyways, and it was very good for the excellent price of free. I think you will get better reviews from others my question wasn’t probably specified enough.[/quote]

Haha good for its price, nice one.
But seriously, thanks for being honest and not sugar coating things :smiley:

Is there an available slot?

Sure thing, you are the last one.
Please PM me if you have some specific question. I will do it only tomorrow though.

Your reading mirrored others I’ve had.

Thank you :slight_smile:

This Dimitris guy still haven’t contacted me so if anyone wants to have a reading instead, I suppose it will be fair if someone takes his place.

Interested. I’ll take it.

It’s settled then :smiley:

The reading was well done and nicely worded. Thx.

I think he’s pretty good.

Thanks Mider.