3 free readings [Closed]

Good ol readings.

Im using my tarot deck not my playing card deck.

Please tell me what kind of reading you want.

2 Likes

would love one thanks a lot

1 Like

Just a general reading?

May I have one please?

1 Like

Uhhhhhhhh read the post next time please

1 Like

@Ignited and @Silverleaf im just gonna do general reading for you guys

1 Like

@PriestessLayla I think this is what you want.

Right now your journy has just begun, but rather than taking on the journy, you seem to be taking it as a challenge. It may look like what ever is ahead is a battle, but its not. As the good teacher Belial said “stop resisting” . It doesnt do us any good to resist. You’ll see what i mean once you take the advise.

2 Likes

Want me to reserve the last spot?

1 Like

Yes please

1 Like

@viginti_quattuor You cannot offer to pay for readings. It is a breach of forum rules.

2 Likes

Ahh thank you for clarifying that, I assumed that’s was only for folks that charge money (service providers) not the clients.

General

Nah dude, all of them are free. Its good practice

1 Like

Sorry the last spot was taken, im gonna do more in the future so keep your eyes out. Just remind me and ill give you one on my next post

1 Like

Ok so to start, your locking yourself out of feeeling certain things, you seem to think that these feelings bring up a past you are not fond of. Open up. feeling these things is ok, and when you open up, you will see that it opens parts of you that you’ve not explored fully.

went to sleep didnt realize , thanks for the reading indeed good reading :smiley:

2 Likes

No sorry, i cant line up too many readings.

1 Like

I’ll take one, thanks. General, I guess, because I don’t mnow how to word what I want. Nvm: What was the universe recently trying to tell me?

Yikes, I just realized that I arrived late. No problem.