3 free readings (closed)

Some of these readings are going to be wild. I’m leaning heavily on intuition and my gut. I will be calling Astaroth to have her energy around while I read. So Astaroth realted questions are a good pick.

Tarot readings. But if you request cartomancy I will gladly pull those.

2 Likes

Are this tarot readings or what method are you using?

1 Like

Yeah tarot. But if you request cartomancy I will pull those instead

1 Like

Okay, give me a general peak into the near future. Use whatever method you like more.

1 Like

Thank you for offering! Can I please get a tarot reading? Maybe something about what’s next in regards to spiritual growth

1 Like

As of right now. You are coming out of a rut. A steam of bad luck had knocked you off your throne and left you feeling defeated. But I don’t feel like this is in spiritual context. Rather work. I feel your current job is leaving you quite exhausted.

The near future will hold a sort of symbolism. I pulled the 10 of cups and I would usually read it as a money card, but today it feels more of accomplishment and trophies. Rewarded for hard work. But this does not mean improvement. It’s more of milestone.

10 of swords reversed, queen of wands reversed, and 10 of cups

1 Like

Thanks a bunch.

Before I even ready you I feel something sinister. Purple. Shadow.

Your straining yourself over physical matters that need to be dismissed when working on spiritual growth. Also your lack of exploration into other fields seems to hold you back.

Shadow work. It’s all that’s taking over my head right now. A very strong energy. It feels as if the adversary himself is sitting next to you. I also feel a very strong sense of obsession. You are a a pungent mixing pot of emotion and energy.

Things are about to go south quick. And you need to be ready. Makes me wonder what sprit you are working with right now. That energy is wounderous and chaotic.

5 of coins, 2 of wands r, the devil, 8 of coins r.

1 Like

I have had some weird nightmares recently, twice in the past week woke up screaming. Both times I could see this shadowy mass in the room upon waking. The most recent one was just yesterday- dreamed about relapsing and using opiates and I actually woke up dopesick for a few hours. The cravings are also very strong.
In regards to spirits specifically, I called on Samael and Arachne most recently, different days for different reasons.
It’s also final exams time and I am brute forcing myself to get the grades I want, but it’s eating up all my time and energy. It’s obsessive, but I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t do well enough to apply to medical school next year as I quit my job to pursue this.
Spring is also usually a bad time for me- whenever I’ve had psychosis, it’s always been in the spring.
Sorry, It’s a whole pot of crazy
Thank you so much for your reading too! Sorry I thought I wrote that and forgot

1 Like

No I totally get it. I got my own crazy stew brewing. I’m thinking about giving my life to music and magic. The world just ain’t doing it for me. So I’m commiting to the two things it offers that I enjoy. Other than weed and video games. That shadowy mess is something you show really focus on right now. I recommend when meditating, meditate on your stresses, like your test, and swipe them away like your closing a app on your phone. Becuase when your working on your spiritual stuff, you shouldnt be stressed about your life stuff.

1 Like

I would love one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whats the question?
@Silverleaf

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and help. I might try asking what it wants, and if it’s only here to cause trouble, will do some banishing around the house. Definitely going to integrate some unwinding after any school related things.
Thank you again for your advice and guidance, I needed it!:heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

No problem. I’m glad to have helped you.

1 Like

I will get back to your reading tommorow at 11pm.

What’s for me in the next for months or something along the lines , thanks a lot

Ooook sorry for the wait.

The next few months have the energy of backwards movemnent. But not so much as a negative way. More of a take a step back and look at the situation at hand. Events such as avoiding celebrations and points where you should have taken action. It will be a time for introspection rather than a progressive march.

6 of wands r and the knight of swords r

1 Like