3 FREE Prophecies from the Void (Tarot readings)

I am offering as a sign of good faith 3 free tarot readings to the FIRST THREE to answer to this thread asking for one.

UPDATE: I am doing THREE MORE READINGS, (check the last posts)

The procedure is the following:

Step 1: Answer to the thread.

Step 2: After I see your post, you will receive a PM from me in which I will request the following things from you:

1. The Question you want answered,
  2. Your e-mail so that I can send you the PDF with the result of your reading. If it is not o.k. with you to give me your e-mail, I will send it via PM.

Step 3: After I receive your PM with the previous points I will do the reading and send you a personalized PDF with the answer to your question. This document will contain:
The position of the cards in which they were drawn.
The Interpretation of this spread.

(I can give answers to yes or no questions)

After you receive the results of your reading, please give me your feedback! I am allways in a lerning process and I want to improve my divinatory skills.

I would be down for a reading, kind sir.

Ok DarkestKnight, I sent you a PM.

Me too!

I would be the third one if that is okay for you.

Titan and Black Flame, I just sent a PM to you.

NAO why only three? some of us live on the other side of the globe. And when you posted I was already in bed and asleep. It must have been too early for you when I was online. so only those who live in your time period can see your post and reply in time to be in with a chance.
I’d love to have a reading, I really do need one, but it is too late. :frowning:

NAO why only three? some of us live on the other side of the globe. And when you posted I was already in bed and asleep. It must have been too early for you when I was online. so only those who live in your time period can see your post and reply in time to be in with a chance.
I’d love to have a reading, I really do need one, but it is too late. :-([/quote]

Ok, I will do you a reading, you are the last one.

I enjoyed doing the readings this week. I will be doing a reading to the NEXT THREE TO ANSWER TO THIS POST!

I will only do a reading to those that haven’t gotten one from me yet.
I will answer your questions on the following dates:
1st to respond=17, Feb
2nd to respond=18, Feb
3rd to respond= 19, Feb

The same three steps that I detailed above apply!

I want a reading.

MEEE!

I’d like a reading as I’ve never had one

Mider 2009, you are the last one. I sent you a PM.

Mider 2009, you are the last one. I sent you a PM.
[/quote]

N.A.O. I just wanted to thank you for the reading. I could not log on until today thus my late reply.
You were quite right on several points. My change was rather a spiritual one. And it makes sense. I just wanted to thank you here. I’ll be writing to you again privately;
Thanks again!

Yea so i wanted to make a public thanks for your reading, it was interesting to read and it had some legit stuff written on it… I just want to say that even if the thing you mentioned first was my highest will, i still do want the second one :stuck_out_tongue: … Yes you were right. And i will be going towards them both, but you are also right in the third card that sometimes i worry too much about these things if that was what you were implying there.

Once again thank you for the reading N.A:O

Your reading was quite accurate and brought about a point regarding my material life that I didnt notice so far, and that is actually something I have to pay more attention to. I made a reading of my own and it then pointed to the same issue regarding my undertaking.

All I disagree is with the big NO part, as accordingly to my own reading and a reading of a buddy from another community, it seems that Ill have alot of personal development and will also have my life for better, as long as I am prudent enough to not be caught into raw materialistic stuff.

As for my original magical practices, well, indeed they are not much popular in western tradition as they are not meant to make sense in a linear thought-chain, but they are so rooted in my soul that I simply cant do magic without those I guess. Blended with my current enochian pursuits it can become transcendental I believe.

Great reading! Thank you very much for bringing that point about to my awareness.

N.A:O, you were correct when you said that in my plan there is something that is not aligned with my Higher Will. I was thinking about the whole situation in the exact same way days after I sent you the question. Its true that I can not act while my will is unstable and unfocused. I need patience, and I need to make smaller steps to get more potent results. Thanks for your reading.

NAO, I thank you for the reading. It was pretty detailed and correct on the emotional states about a particular working. And it also does give me something to look forward to.

Looking forward to mine :smiley:

N.A.O thanks for the reading. I PM’d you my feedback.