3 Free Halloween Oracle Cards Reading

Time to use my Halloween Oracle Cards. I’ll do 3 free readings for the first 3 people to ask.

3 Likes

meeeee

2 Likes

May I have one please? Thank you

2 Likes

Me please if you still have room :slight_smile:

I love the cover to that deck…I’m obsessed with stuff with the colorful skulls lately

2 Likes

Ok that’s three!

2 Likes

If you want me to pm your reading please let me know. Otherwise I will post it here.

:jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

I’m all good for you to post here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m good with it here

3 Likes

@anon48079295.

3 cards

1. the heart of the issue

Black Cat.

Fortune and oppertunity

Good luck and fortune will be coming your way. Be prepared to take advantage of every special opportunity that comes your way.

Luck is smiling on you.

1. the challenge

The Hearth
Happiness in our hearts and homes

The challenge is to find your happiness at home and in your heart. What makes you most happy. What keeps your fires burning ? Look inside yourself and find that happiness.

1. The solution
    Joy

Rejoicing in the present.
Build yourseld up with things that give you personal joy and happiness.

Fortune meets opportunity but in that opportunity find your happiness and and build it into your greatsest joys.

:sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

M in. Can I have if uve not reached the limit. Thanks

@Martha_Carnegie

3 cards

Jack o Lantern
Protection

Know that you are protected and that you are capable of creating the life that you want. The universe supports you.

1. The challenge

Death
The eternal cycle begins here

Do not fear the death card something is falling away as it should so that you can start afresh.

1. solution

Graveyard
Unnecessary fear

You fear unnecessarily …
You can overcome your obstacles. Trust yourself you know the correct steps to take. And act upon them.

Know that your are protected! The old is falling away for new and better things and do not fear it. Be bold be brave and take those steps into a better future.

2 Likes

That oracle deck is beautiful, I’m going to get one later.
I swear tarot and oracle decks are an addiction

2 Likes

@Keteriya

3 cards

The Witch
The earthly weaver of the world’s

Understand that you have power and it is real. Others may feel threatened by it but dont let that stop you. You have the power to make your life what you want

1. the challenge
    Lady De Los Muertos
    Acceptance and equality

In the end death takes us all no matter rich or poor, beautiful or not.
Make life count and go for it. Dont let others intimidate you. You take control of your life , live it and have fun doing it. Accept yourself for all that you are and move into the future.

1. the solution

Hearth
Happiness in our hearts and our homes.

Find your happiness in your heart and in your home and keep it burning.
You desrve happiness too. Find what truly makes you happy and enjoy it.

You can weave your world, you can accept and be yourself and you can have happiness.
All of it is right there waiting for you. You have the power to make the changes to be the most happy!

1 Like

Yes they are !!

2 Likes

That is my 3 readings. Thanks to those who participated. I may do more sometime between now and Halloween. But for today that’s all I can do.

5 Likes

Thank you very much :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much. This correlates with not only my own recent tarot work but my goals overall.

Overcoming fear has been my greatest challenge.

All my very best to you. I am so grateful and I hope at some point, I can return the favor.

Have a great day!

1 Like

If you choose to do more, princess, may I have a reading?

2 Likes

Of course

3 Likes