3 am nightmares

This situation is very rare for me because I rarely dream somethin when I’m sleeping but since the last week I have been having nightmares and for these nightmares I always wake up at 3 am-3:45 am…the nightmares have relation with the goal that I wanna fulfill, the question here is if these thing have relation with th pact that I have with a demon.

Someone have been an experience similar?

I had been awakened by nightmares for years, and when I first started in magic they got worse initially. They ended after I confronted and banished a particular entity.

I’m not sure that relates to your situation though, excepting the fact that if the nightmares are interfering with your goal, it is possible to do something about it.

1 Like

Thanks i use a banish words that are in “evocation eternity” but these nightmares are not the only thing that happened me, I saw figures in front of my bed, during the charge of a sigil I feel the energy of the demon/spirit very very clear in my body and ten minute became in 45 min. And I saw shadow people, I think that are my senses awakening for the pact with a king demon and another demon that Im working with (check my post I you wanna now them), I wanna hear if someone have been similar experiences or its personal.

[quote=“Finiz, post:1, topic:5851”]This situation is very rare for me because I rarely dream somethin when I’m sleeping but since the last week I have been having nightmares and for these nightmares I always wake up at 3 am-3:45 am…the nightmares have relation with the goal that I wanna fulfill, the question here is if these thing have relation with th pact that I have with a demon.

Someone have been an experience similar?[/quote]
Finiz,

Yes, I get this type of thing sometimes after an evocation. From my experience its something that one just have to live with, and it gets to a point of being interesting and even amusing!

I’m not really convinced that “banishings” even work in my opinion, although I expect it might depend what you are calling up. I work a great deal with Enochian Magick, and in the old days used to go through all the standard banishing stuff, and quite frankly it never really seemed to work. The entities would on more than one occasion pay me a visit in the middle of the night after the operation, and sometimes even several days afterwards. They would often call in and even bring their buddies along too. I’ve had all the poltergiest activity and the dark entities around the bed and in the house stuff so I know how you feel.

From the above experiences, I would just let it all dissipate at its own rate, and eliminated banishing altogether. After all we are putting ourselves into a situation of opening a gateway to a powerful realm, with its own laws, so no wonder some odd things can happen afterwards.

How much of a banishing is simply psychospiritual? In my opinion we should be looking to understand the laws that govern the forces concerned rather than plastering onto our own ideas onto them, that way we can really begin to understand what is actually occuring. The head in the sand “I did my banishing ritual, everything is going to be safe now” approach does not not seem to bear out in practice, at least in my experience. That bar of Uranium sitting in front of me wont hurt 'cause I did my banishing ritual to protect me!

Perhaps there are some nuggets of useful information wrapped inside your nightmares. Maybe the “dream channel” is noisy and other stuff is getting convolved together. We are communicating with a very alien realm indeed, and our minds (per se) are not used to dealing with it, so no wonder, at times, it can freak one out a little. But unless we engauge, we will have not a cat in hells chance of at least trying to get a handle on it all.

I don’t know if the above helps you or not. Just throwing some of my own experiences into the proverbial melting pot.

Chris

What’s the goal you’re trying to achieve,if I may ask?

The reason I’m asking is because 3:00 AM,happens to be the Witching Hour.At this point,the Spirits are more active,the veil between the worlds is torn,and most people are asleep,making them more susceptible to mind control.

Maybe,intense nightmares,that make you wake up are the demon’s way of telling you to stop being lazy,and just do it already.He/She is waking you up,at the perfect time,for a perfect ritual,to achieve your goal.

So,maybe that’s it.Either that,or the demon wants to show you something,teach you something,or give you some power,and finds that Witching Hour is the best time to do it,so he/she is waking you up,when the veil between the worlds is at it’s thinnest,and communication is easiest?

Whether or not your experience is related to the pact, I don’t know. What I do know is that for years I had night terrors that sometimes translated into poltergeist activity. For example, on one occasion I woke up to a voice that was screaming into my face to another entity next to it: “Let’s tear him apart!” At that point I was a Christian (although very interested in the Occult); I asked my god to help me and the voices stopped. A second situation I woke up to a set of hands grabbing my foot and working its way up my leg. Some scary shit. Not too long after that an entity woke me up shaking my bed. I haven’t had those things in a long time. And nothing since being actively involved in the Occult. However, those memories still terrify me.

Yeah sounds like a horror movie man

I had an experience once after calling one of the Enochian Watchtower spirits late one evening. At around 3am I had this strange dream. There were three dark entities in the house with me, one downstairs in the room that I did the operation, one standing next to my bed, and one outside my bedroom on the landing. I awoke from the dream and could sense the presence of them. I gingerly ventured out of bed and went downstairs to the room I was working in to check that all was in order. I wanted to make sure there were no candles that I had left burning. The room used for the evocation was absolutely thick with some form of a very dark like presence. You could almost cut the air. I went back to bed and finally got some sleep.

The above was with LBRP before and after.

The next morning the birds were singing outside, sun streaming into the room, like all of it had never happened.

Sometimes in the past I would leave votive light candles burning in the temple over night. A really bad idea. After the poltergiest activity started with some operations I stopped doing this for obvious reasons. Now I make sure that all has completely cooled before calling it a day. I try to reduce as many degrees of freedom as possible as far as safety goes.

Thats an interesting point. Give that one a shot for sure.

Finiz, I think it would be fair to say if you are getting these reactions (i.e. nightmares) you are hitting the target so to speak.

Thanks to all for you answers, i gonna update this post with my las experience, Yesterday i was laying in my bed watching tv and in front of me appears a human figure but not to clear at all, my reaction was (i done know why) say bello and smille like if we know each other Long time ago. The figure desapear and then i go to sleep, while im in Th phase between dream and realista i saw a bird (The bird had feathers in gis and black with yellow chest), then a gallows appeared around his neck and detached him the head (very gore i know lol) seconds later and over the corpse of the bird a Raven appeared and began to devour it… This has been the dream more strange that I have had in all my life and also that I believe that it has more meanings… what do you think?

I think it’s a warning.Maybe you(or someone you care for) is the bird.FIrst you’re gonna make a mistake,and lose your mind.Completely throw logic and reason out of the window,and fail.

And then,the negative situation will devour you.Thus,the demon may be trying to warn you.I suggest doing divination and contacting the demon.

I’m reading a module from Josephine’s site about parasites,how they operate and what they can do to humans.Not saying that everytime someone’s having bad dreams is affected,but there is some good info here to grab.
[url=http://static1.squarespace.com/static/539af6bee4b0cef061847e36/t/54ab8d7ae4b01e05d9bdc6b0/1420529018076/QUAREIA_M6_L4.pdf]http://static1.squarespace.com/static/539af6bee4b0cef061847e36/t/54ab8d7ae4b01e05d9bdc6b0/1420529018076/QUAREIA_M6_L4.pdf[/url]

[quote=“dron, post:12, topic:5851”]I’m reading a module from Josephine’s site about parasites,how they operate and what they can do to humans.Not saying that everytime someone’s having bad dreams is affected,but there is some good info here to grab.
[url=http://static1.squarespace.com/static/539af6bee4b0cef061847e36/t/54ab8d7ae4b01e05d9bdc6b0/1420529018076/QUAREIA_M6_L4.pdf]http://static1.squarespace.com/static/539af6bee4b0cef061847e36/t/54ab8d7ae4b01e05d9bdc6b0/1420529018076/QUAREIA_M6_L4.pdf[/url][/quote]

Interesting article. Thanks for posting it. Clearly the author has been in the trenches and has found by experience that “banishings” don’t have the desired effect.

I had a similar experience, but with more than just hands. A physical manifestation but with intentions of not scaring or hurting me. As I see it, darker manifestations isn’t always malevolent. It can be benevolent as a part of experience it for the experience alone. If their intentions is not to scare, nor hurt you, they can feed off your fear anyway. Because it’s available.

I’m not saying there isn’t malevolent spirits or entities out there, but sometimes the darker aspect actually comes with a purpose to strenghten you and let you know of it’s existence.

I too have my doubts regarding “protective circles”.

My girlfriend is wiccan and she thinks I’m out of my head for not using one. I on the other hand fail to see how a entity would be dissuaded from any action it seeks to perform simply because the operator stands in a ring of chalk.

If its all about the mental drama of the act then it is lost on me.

As for banishings, I have never used them. I suspect that this stems from a belief that fear will only hamper my work.

Last year I performed an act of banful magic and I was sleeping in my temple room, literally passed out from exhaustion. Around 3 am I dreamed of a demon like succubus very unlike anything I had ever seen before.

She was beautiful on the one hand and a predator on the other. Long black raven hair, red eyes and black lips. Her face was pale white, and most interesting of all was the look of hundreds of black tear stains stemming from her eyes and running down her face.

I looked up from where I was laying on the floor with her sitting directly on my chest. We made and held eye contact for several seconds. Then her lips parted and she opened her now HUGE mouth full of crystalline like fangs. I realized she was attempting to terrify me. My response was not based on fear but on fact.

I told her “You are welcome here.” The fangs slid back behind a suprised smile. I reached out for her and she carefully lowered her head to my left shoulder and fed on something I cannot identify with certainty, but it was mutually satisfying for us both. I awoke with a smile at 3:33am and logged it in my journal.

She has not returned. No banishing needed and no fear.

And as a footnote? The banful magick ritual generously and in excess delivered the terrible results I sought.

1 Like