3 Aces

So I’ve just done a quick spread and pulled 3 Aces in a row: swords, cups, pentacles…never happened to me before, can anyone possibly give me some ideas on what this means?
(It’s linked to someones thoughts and feelings about me!)

2 Likes

If it was a three card spread one interpretation can be past, present, & future.
Ace interpretation can also be as follows
♤=air, change of place.
♧=fire, the person in questions reputation.
:heart:=water, the persons home and environment
◇=earth, birth/rebirth. A new road ahead.
Three aces in a row also denotes the conquering of avarice.
Further more I would interpret the cards as saying the individual, has wanted to move from their place of residence and the motion is going forward they want and need this place they settle in and make it warm, this gives them the ability to flourish in small but important ways financially, they have overcome the difficult situations for now but do not keep your guard down, I would say, if the person has just moved find a small achievable goal and set out to gain it as inertia is in their favor. However if they havent moved but plan on it now may be the time to secure the proper place.

2 Likes

Thanks @PaterOctavius888 for taking the time and for the indepth response.
It wasn’t just a 3 card spread.
I ask a question then pull 5 cards: background to the question, 3 cards which are the answer and a outcome card.
It was the answer cards which were all Aces and related to thoughts and feelings.
Really appreciate your input though.

1 Like

I think I may have a deeper answer that correlates with your reading if I may dm you @Amber

Would really appreciate it if you would. Thank you @PaterOctavius888 that’s really kind of you.

1 Like

It can also be a sign that you are manifesting well and becoming the master of your reality. I once did a celtic cross spread of five cards, centre one was the World card surrounded by all four aces.

1 Like

If this is so then my reality needs to either catch up or a slap! :wink:

Niiice! :blush:

1 Like