3:33 am

I have been doing a series of invocations these past 2-weeks and connecting with Lucifer. I really enjoyed the visions and experience. But strangely enough, after I completed the work, this week I’ve been waking up at exactly 3:33 am. Exactly 3:33 on my clock. Did anyone have a similar experience? And what is the significance of waking up at exactly 3:33?

2 Likes

It’s not about awakening in this time ,its about synchronization. An important msg from your guardian about abundance,spiritual awakening and new life.
Use search bar ! 3:33 question - #3 by Borgy

5 Likes

Hey!! I don’t do spirit evocations yet…I deal with the ones who just come (for now…:::evil laugh::::slight_smile: but at least twice a week I am awakened at 3:33am. I always catch the clocks during the day 2:22,3:33,4:44, ect…could be coincidence-idk but I will also literally sporadically awake at 3:33am- I have even taken screenshots so I will
Know I’m not dreaming

Since working with Andras I wake up every night between 3-3:30.

3 Likes

The same to me…
14.07 PM almost daily (my birthday July 14th) and
9.11 (almost daily, too)

@BMart86 It’s not a coincidence. You’re awaking spiritual and it’s synchronization:
I’ve made a topic about the meaning:

Synchronisation - Communicating with divine - #34 by Excalibur

333 - means the ascended masters are with you, synchronizing with you. For some are that high ranking Angels, Jesus, Source/God, high ranking Daemon

3 Likes

I kind a like to assume it is not a coincidence but I don’t want to be one of those people that think every little thing is a coincidence or assign just because the wind blew left instead of right you know what I mean…:slight_smile: But yes I kind of know it’s not a coincidence but I am a pessimistic type of person (hinca my dark aura lmao)

3 Likes

Same. Sometimes I see so much in one day I’m likeimage
Btw 1133 is stalking me as of late :face_with_monocle:

Right!!! Lmao!!! Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

It will and that’s normal. But more and more coincidenses will occur and you will look up the meaning, if your interested. Some people have got nothing with feathers and numbers. :slight_smile:

I had the same till the numbers started to pop up everywhere and during my learning

2 Likes

Same! My numbers change!! A few weeks ago they were 444 …lately I’m in the 1’s :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lmao like this …

1 Like

111 Belial
222 Lilith
333 Leviathan
666 Satan
999 Lucifer

:snake:

4 Likes

369- Nikola Tesla :joy:

5 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Yap… It’s the best time of theday…

Result

All within 2 minutes
000,666,999…

1 Like

Incognito mode :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Lolz :joy::rofl:
Good One!

1 Like

3 is the master number, add them and it equals a nine. 3,6, and 9 are very important numbers, and everything in the earth and cosmos are ruled by the equations of those numbers.

1 Like