2017 BALG Yearly Poll (Starting Tradition)

It’s almost the end of 2017, so why not wrap it up with a POLL to cover several magical and spiritual areas, mainly, that was discussed and mentioned this year. If the list of polls doesn’t cover your area of interest, just add it as a reply in here. The result of the voting will be uncovered in January 2018. Shall we begin?

• SPIRIT OF THE YEAR:
    *(Loosely based by mentioning)
  • Lucifer
  • Lucifer Rofocale
  • Lilith
  • Belial
  • Bael
  • The Morrigan
  • Azazel
  • Naamah
  • Odin
  • Loke
  • Ahriman

0 voters

BALG AUTHOR/BOOK OF 2017:

• Asenath Mason - Qliphothic Invocations & Evocations
  • BALG Team - Anthology of Sorcery 3
  • Kurtis Joseph - Black Magic Of Ahriman
  • Timothy - The Devil: Suicide, Apocalypse & The Abyss

0 voters

OCCULT/HORROR MOVIE OF 2017:

• Stephen King’s IT
  • Mother
  • Rings
  • Jigsaw
  • Insidious: The Last Key

0 voters

That’s it! Just see this as a “testdrive” for the much bigger poll to sum up 2018. If popular, more topics will be added for 2018. What are you waiting for? VOTE!

9 Likes

VERY cool! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I voted, Belial got my thanks (though there are many others to love in that list!) and in part that’s a thank you to him from someone who appreciates his assistance to E.A., which has in turn served the black magicjal community and those of us who don’t wish to see magick EVER fall back under lock and key, for the benefit of “Orders” and the like to be the sole guardians… :thinking:

3 Likes

Too bad I can’t add more polls into this thread. It seems to be within a limit of 5 minutes and once it passes that limit, you can’t build up more polls.

1 Like

I may be able to, I need to check the documentation - send me the questions you’d like to see in it as a PM, and I’ll take a look after breakfast and see what can be done with my magick wand. :smiley:

1 Like

It will be interesting to see the results. In the few months I have been on here I have seen Belial’s name pop up more times than not.

1 Like