200€ for proof

Hi. I’m offering 200€ (210$~) via Paypal if someone can give me a glimpse of proof that occult abilities are real. For example, asks a spirit what my name is or is able to remove view my room. Things that can be guessed or fall under cold reading aren’t proof to me.

PM me please, thanks in advance.

Hmmm…alright I don’t usually do stuff like this, but why not. But I’ll have a few conditions.

I’ll need to have a specific time frame to work in to do this properly, I will also add as a stipulation that your proof can come in any way I choose even if its something you may consider unfavorable. And lastly I would ask that you ask me first before publicly talking about anything that may happen to you. The only reason why I’m doing this is because I wouldn’t mind having 200 more euros and also I can always use people to test stuff on. But yeah pm me and I’ll give you some contact info. Also if you raise it to 600 euros and I’ll really give you something interesting, afterall if your confident nothing will happen there’s no reason not to.

my skype is eden.genev

Here’s an idea…how about you do the work yourself and hence prove to yourself that majick is real.
Can the wind be seen? No but we see it’s effects on nature.It’s the same thing with majick.
It is a force that can’t be seen but it’s effects are undeniable.

MK

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:4, topic:6860”]Here’s an idea…how about you do the work yourself and hence prove to yourself that majick is real.
Can the wind be seen? No but we see it’s effects on nature.It’s the same thing with majick.
It is a force that can’t be seen but it’s effects are undeniable.

MK[/quote]

Tried it many times and nothing happened, so…

Listen,any magician that says they never fail is a false prophet in my book.
What kind of majick have you used? How did you go about your rituals?

Majick is not as simple as sone people cough cough EA cough make it out to be.

I’ve.been practicing for a few years now and I’ve had my failures but also had my triumphs.I also have not seriously practiced majick because of my own procrastination and laziness.
I have had amazing results with majick when I really put myself into it but when I’m in a depressive state of mind (which I have been lately) I don’t tend to put myself into the ritual and the plain out beauty of this Art.

All I’m saying is evaluate how you’ve performed your majick and see if you can find where something went wrong.

If you want I’m willing to give you a tarot reading (for free of course) if you can honestly tell me you’re serious about majick.
I can try and look into what is holding your majick back from working.
Trust me I know what it’s like to struggle with this thing of majick…and basically struggle with my own power and the clarity of mind to see that I AM this powerful…it’s a hard thing to come to grips with for some.

Let me know if you’re interested in any help…for free I might add.(via divination)

MK

1 Like

[quote=“defectron, post:2, topic:6860”]Hmmm…alright I don’t usually do stuff like this, but why not. But I’ll have a few conditions.

I’ll need to have a specific time frame to work in to do this properly, I will also add as a stipulation that your proof can come in any way I choose even if its something you may consider unfavorable. And lastly I would ask that you ask me first before publicly talking about anything that may happen to you. The only reason why I’m doing this is because I wouldn’t mind having 200 more euros and also I can always use people to test stuff on. But yeah pm me and I’ll give you some contact info. Also if you raise it to 600 euros and I’ll really give you something interesting, afterall if your confident nothing will happen there’s no reason not to.[/quote]

You should make sure this guy is going to pay you first.

Ye gods, obvious troll is obvious much?

I’ve banned this guy because oh look, a little rush of people claiming to:

1. demand proof of magick, in the same manner as the Randi challenge;

2. some weird obsession with David Blaine, and insisting real magick is the same as stage illusions.

I don’t know what’s going on, maybe some skeptics forum got a hold of the link to this forum or whatever, but none of these threads have gone anywhere productive in terms of personal magickal experience, so I’ll be watching very closely for anything else of this nature.

I left his Skype in this thread, anyone daft enough to get involved and jump through hoops for a paltry sum like that is welcome to pursue it outside this forum, though if my horse wins next week I’d probably pay you twice that just to show some dignity…

1 Like

[quote=“DeathWish, post:7, topic:6860”][quote=“defectron, post:2, topic:6860”]Hmmm…alright I don’t usually do stuff like this, but why not. But I’ll have a few conditions.

I’ll need to have a specific time frame to work in to do this properly, I will also add as a stipulation that your proof can come in any way I choose even if its something you may consider unfavorable. And lastly I would ask that you ask me first before publicly talking about anything that may happen to you. The only reason why I’m doing this is because I wouldn’t mind having 200 more euros and also I can always use people to test stuff on. But yeah pm me and I’ll give you some contact info. Also if you raise it to 600 euros and I’ll really give you something interesting, afterall if your confident nothing will happen there’s no reason not to.[/quote]

You should make sure this guy is going to pay you first.[/quote]

If I can’t break through his reality tunnel I’ll consider the experiment a failure as I’m working on something that is supposed to make it easier to do this.

If however something does happen and he lies about it to get out of paying, well lets just say he’ll be getting some additional proof then.

Would you be willing to give me a divination? Been working with a few books and would just be kind of curious what feedback you could give. I am having a bit of lack of faith I think. Been working with a lot of Gallery of Magick stuff and Lucifer and the hidden demons.